The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Attention Pc Tenno! The Infestation Spreads!

Circle_of_Psi

New infested who will ruin your life by killing you again and again and again and again while you are running aroud scared and not knwing what is going on. because Alad V turned into Salad V and lost his head and...."collar".

Maybe new event as well. HYPE HYPE HYPE for Wednesday!!!

They tweaked it to be more fitting into the game and its aesthetics....I'm sure Silverbones wouldn't mind.

While SilverBones concept was great, i gues the staff wanted it to look more "organic"  like the other infested we have.

Still a good concept thought.

I know, and I personally completely agree - but this is the same community that freaked out when they gave the fan Zephyr concept a sex change and a more armored look.

Do you really think the new rotten infested Salad V is already finished?

Found someone who didn't watch the last devstream. They've got models for him and animations for some of his moves and stuff. And that was over a week ago...

Also, I was honestly expecting this to not show up until 15.5. I figured they'd make Salad V a boss and have him drop the Gunslinger BPs. Maybe give us a new Archwing too and have it from the J3-work Golem. (Three work? Rework? Alright, I'm just gonna leave now.)

Found someone who didn't watch the last devstream. They've got models for him and animations for some of his moves and stuff. And that was over a week ago...

Also, I was honestly expecting this to not show up until 15.5. I figured they'd make Salad V a boss and have him drop the Gunslinger BPs. Maybe give us a new Archwing too and have it from the J3-work Golem. (Three work? Rework? Alright, I'm just gonna leave now.)

I'm pretty sure that infested Alad and j3 golem are going to be the same fight. Archwing>foot.

I saw that , duh.

But just because animation and model are finished, doesn't mean it's readY to be implemented in the game.