Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Do Multalist Nav Coordinates Drop?

Grimm

Question

This looks to be correct as per Build Notes:

Find Mutalist Beacons through Infestation Outbreak rewards.

Currently have eyes glued to new Outbreaks, as that's where they can be expected (as a reward like Fieldron/Detonite/etc is now).

And no Outbreaks live atm ><

*Waiting Intensifies*

Currently have eyes glued to new Outbreaks, as that's where they can be expected (as a reward like Fieldron/Detonite/etc is now).

Really not a fan of that mechanic.... Still, better than Vauban.

Thank you for confirming, but this sounds like it could be annoying. I get the feeling these invasions are going to go down as fast as Orokin Reactor or Catalyst invasions do. People are gonna miss out on nav coords because the invasion is done within 5 minutes.

Thats not good. Any outbreak that features those coordinates will be gone in no-time, like Catalyst/Reactor invasions. Please let those missions have a fixed 1 hour running time, or even 2 hours. As it is now, they will be done in roughly 10 min.

well this sucks i am waiting for an out break and i'm waiting for my next bounty to drop... 

Wait. So not only do we currently don't have any Outbreaks happening. But once we have one, EVERYONE will rush to them which means the outbreaks will be over more quickly and thereofor people will have less time to farm the nav codes.

And then we only have a random chance to get any of those coordinates?

I know this was thought up with future players in mind, who will usualy get those coordinates naturaly over time. But the devs should know from experience that everyone who is allready playing will want to get their hands on the new toys asap. Otherwise they get frustrated. So having a 24 hour Infestation Outbreak somewhere might have been helpfull.

Thanks for informing us. Let the waiting game beginn...

Edited by DERebecca
removed inappropriate remark

I have nothing against bosses that require a key, but if the components for the key drop in invasions thats a really odd combination. First you need to wait for a Invasion to appear with the reward, then you need to have luck that the invasion doesnt disapear befor you done it 3 times and then you start over again. Sounds like waiting instead of playing.

"Infestation Outbreak rewards" ... ok, so if I get "normal" nav coordinate after making Mutalist Invasion is normal but let me resume :

We get ALAD V mutalist nav coordinate with Infested mission.

We get Derelict's standard nav coordinate with mutalist mission.

Doesn't seems not logical nor ... (speechless)...

tl;dr:

before you finish one mission 3/3, it's gone already

This has long been a problem with invasions with high value rewards. More than once i have missed out on reactors or catalysts on invasion alerts because by the time I did 1 run, the whole thing had closed up. It's a really bad idea to put high value rewards behind invasions in this way unless they do something to prevent speed completions and making half of the playerbase miss out on the rewards. 

Why didn't you make Salad just a node boss? Why do all the new bosses have to be stupid key farms?

this, i prefer to kill a boss in a node 100 times and it give me 100 times the same part and waiting for it to drop the part i need, than waiting for something be a reward of a alert/outbreak to make a key for a boss.

Edited by tseng_

Why didn't you make Salad just a node boss? Why do all the new bosses have to be stupid key farms?

Agreed, but even with Hek you could farm him for the Hydroid parts relatively easily but this is just ridiculous.

First we have to wait for a new invasion, then we have to get 3 missions done before everyone else jumps onto it and ends it within 10 minutes

and then after getting the key made we have to prey with every salad v fight that he drops the part we need.

Why didnt you just make the New Salad an Eris boss DE

Edited by Nova73

For god's sake please change it. It is so ❤❤❤❤ing annoying.

Waitframe the Waitening.

Please wait as you wait for an Infestation to wait break out wait.

WAIT.

Alright seriously, Joke's over, make them drop somewhere else now. I want that new Frame.

Edited by Mephiste

This has long been a problem with invasions with high value rewards. More than once i have missed out on reactors or catalysts on invasion alerts because by the time I did 1 run, the whole thing had closed up. It's a really bad idea to put high value rewards behind invasions in this way unless they do something to prevent speed completions and making half of the playerbase miss out on the rewards. 

Agreed, I would propose that any invasion has a 1-2 hour time before it's finished.  If it hits 0 before the time is up, it stops spreading, but people can still farm it.

Do we really need another Frame that you need to get like Vauban?

Of course NOT

I'm okay with a little grind for keys, But this is ridiculous. The alerts for beacons are gonna vanish at the speed of light and leave so much players missing out.

Change this. Now.

wow , this is actually worse than vauban and hydroid combined

we get to wait forever for an invasion

and maybe in one of 20 of them we manage to do 3 runs before it ends already because literally everyone is doing it

then once we do that 3 times we get a part

and given the average rng it will take us 5-15 runs which each require 3 parts

Fix this.