The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Is It Possible That The Mutalist Alad V Coordinates Can Be Earned In A Different Way?

KrazyKubrowLady

I mean I'm not really questioning your methods of doing these things and I understand that it's so people don't go through things like this as fast however, waiting hours on end for 1 nav coordinate to pop up on an infested outbreak, running 3 missions to get the 1 nav in the inbox and doing it all 3 more times to build a 1 hour to build key, get a bp from the match and wait 12 hours for it to be built and repeat the whole process at least 3 times over for all parts just to wait an additional 3 days to go through the foundry is just really nerve racking and almost seems as if we have no choice but to cough up the money (which not everyone has) just to get the warframe in less than a month of endless grinding and waiting.

Is there any way you can change the way we get these navs to make them more common? Like say a 30-40 wave reward for infested defense or a 30-40 minute reward for infested survival on eris?

Someone suggested having them drop from crates and whatnot like regular nav coordinates during infested invasions, in exactly the same way golem nav coordinates drop like regular nav coordinates during orokin derelict missions.

I thought that sounded like a good idea, so I'll throw that out there.

Someone suggested having them drop from crates and whatnot like regular nav coordinates during infested invasions, in exactly the same way golem nav coordinates drop like regular nav coordinates during orokin derelict missions.

I thought that sounded like a good idea, so I'll throw that out there.

Yeah but at that point the grind would be too easy. those of us running dark sectors and eris often would be loaded up with the navs and running moldy salad v like nothing which makes it less of a "Hey you wanna go kill moldy?" "Hell yeah!" to more of a "Hey you wanna go kill moldy?" "Nah we did 30minutes ago" and would unfortunately end up like Hek.

Why not just add Mutalist Alad V as the boss of Eris and have Mesa parts drop like regular frames, since that planet doesn't have a boss, I don't think. It's that easy. 

This actually makes sense! I had to check Eris to see for myself and no Eris doesn't have a boss. what would be awesome is having a dual boss like there is on Phobos with kril and vor. Why not make Eris' boss Phorid and moldy salad for Mesa and maybe a weapon like phobos?

Yeah but at that point the grind would be too easy. those of us running dark sectors and eris often would be loaded up with the navs and running moldy salad v like nothing which makes it less of a "Hey you wanna go kill moldy?" "Hell yeah!" to more of a "Hey you wanna go kill moldy?" "Nah we did 30minutes ago" and would unfortunately end up like Hek.

Bosses should not be locked behind a grind fest. 

Vay Hek needs to be reworked.

Guardsmen/prosecutors need to be reworked.

Mutalist Alad V needs to be reworked.

Infested Mesa needs to be reworked.

Suggestions:

-Boss of Eris-

Infested Alad V * Mutalist Zanuka * Infested Mesa

-Boss of Earth-

Vay Hek * Ven'kra Tel * Sprag * Vay Hek Terra Frame *

-Guardsmen/Prosecutors-

Guardsmen as units that spawn in Grineer assassination missions, Prosecutors as separate units with Atterax.

-Boss of Pluto-

Arn Etina (reworked) * Ambulas (reworked)

-Boss of Mars-

Nef Anyo (reworked) * Lynx (reworked)

-Boss of Europa-

Corpus Board Member (name TBA) * Raptor

-Boss of Neptune-

Frohd Bek * Hyena Pack

-Warframes-

Oberon parts drop off of Vay Hek.

Mesa parts drop off of Phorid.

Nyx parts drop off of Mutalist Alad V.

Hydroid parts moved to Tenno Lab.

Volt parts drop off of Captain Vor (Mercury).

-Eximus Units-

Codex entries for a unit now has categories if applicable within the entry; Elite, Special

Grineer=Leader

Corpus=Eximus

Infested=Alpha

Corrupted=Sentry

Edited by APBladeX

This actually makes sense! I had to check Eris to see for myself and no Eris doesn't have a boss. what would be awesome is having a dual boss like there is on Phobos with kril and vor. Why not make Eris' boss Phorid and moldy salad for Mesa and maybe a weapon like phobos?

He is currently the boss of Eris, just like Vey Hek is boss of Earth. You just need the keys to show the node.

I do agree though that there needs to be a more reliable way to get these than Infested Outbreaks.

No, not Eris or Dark Sectors, only infested invasions. I think it's great that there might be motivation to do those again. At any given time, you can usually find an infested invasion *somewhere* and they're reasonable to solo if you can't find a party too.

Edited by AM-Bunny

Yeah but at that point the grind would be too easy. those of us running dark sectors and eris often would be loaded up with the navs

well, it's a complete mistake to tie the Resource you need to fight a Boss to Missions that aren't available at all times in the first place.

so if they must be tied to Missions that aren't always available, they'd better be 'too good'. (though i don't think them dropping from just Invasion Missions would be even in the range of 'too good' yet).

my concern would not exist if Infested Invasions always existed.

then my concern would shift to that almost all Invasions are very monotonous and boring. i play Warframe for entertainment, not to feel like i've been working in a button factory.

well, it's a complete mistake to tie the Resource you need to fight a Boss to Missions that aren't available at all times in the first place.

so if they must be tied to Missions that aren't always available, they'd better be 'too good'. (though i don't think them dropping from just Invasion Missions would be even in the range of 'too good' yet).

my concern would not exist if Infested Invasions always existed.

then my concern would shift to that almost all Invasions are very monotonous and boring. i play Warframe for entertainment, not to feel like i've been working in a button factory.

moldy salad isn't actually all that great after you find out how to beat him (you let him take control of who you've decided to be the tribute and scapegoat then those who aren't controlled after he's thrown his toilet bowl shoot at him all at once) so the grind isn't all that worth it unless you have no idea what you're doing to fight him :/ I was only able to build 1 key in the past 24 hours so considering that I had to wait this long to get 1 key and have yet to start off on the navs for the next key warframe is literally just grind and wait, grind and wait, grind and wait.

Why not just add Mutalist Alad V as the boss of Eris and have Mesa parts drop like regular frames? Since that planet doesn't have a boss, I don't think. No key building. 

Reason why it might not be a boss on Eris because of the new J3 Golem (that they are working on)  might go there ;I

Bosses should not be locked behind a grind fest. 

Vay Hek needs to be reworked.

Guardsmen/prosecutors need to be reworked.

Mutalist Alad V needs to be reworked.

Infested Mesa needs to be reworked.

Suggestions:

-Boss of Eris-

Infested Alad V * Mutalist Zanuka * Infested Mesa

-Boss of Earth-

Vay Hek * Ven'kra Tel * Sprag * Vay Hek Terra Frame *

-Guardsmen/Prosecutors-

Guardsmen as units that spawn in Grineer assassination missions, Prosecutors as separate units with Atterax.

-Boss of Pluto-

Arn Etina (reworked) * Ambulas (reworked)

-Boss of Mars-

Nef Anyo (reworked) * Lynx (reworked)

-Boss of Europa-

Corpus Board Member (name TBA) * Raptor

-Boss of Neptune-

Frohd Bek * Hyena Pack

-Warframes-

Oberon parts drop off of Vay Hek.

Mesa parts drop off of Phorid.

Nyx parts drop off of Mutalist Alad V.

Hydroid parts moved to Tenno Lab.

Volt parts drop off of Captain Vor (Mercury).

-Eximus Units-

Codex entries for a unit now has categories if applicable within the entry; Elite, Special

Grineer=Leader

Corpus=Eximus

Infested=Alpha

Corrupted=Sentry

Oh gods, this is actually a great idea. Especially the Eximus thing - I think that's especially interesting, cos then you could make someone like Oberon only drop from Eximi, and not all special enemies, and reserve Leaders/Alphas/Sentries for other warframes. The prosecutor idea is superb, as it differentiates them visually from regular guardsmen and utilises yet another weapon, and yada yada yada.

The only two issues I had with this were the movement of the Sabotage bosses (Ven'kra Tel and Sprag/Lynx) - I thought those were a unique way for Sabotage to not only be "rush in, break something, and rush out", and the movement of the parts that are dropped - for example, Rotten Salad V is the creator of Mutalist Mesa, and should therefore drop her parts, similarly to how Hydroid makes sense as an Earth drop, as, well... There's water.

Volt also doesn't make much sense as a Vor drop, seeing as Volt is a starter frame and Vor is the starter boss.

Also, maybe the keys we are now struggling to create could lead to Mutalist Zanuka, who would drop the Tethra mods, in a similar fashion to Cor. Vor?

Maybe once a water tileset is implemented (the moon, anyone?), Oberon could return to Vay Hek, and Hydroid could drop from the water tileset.

Lastly, Nef Anyo is apparently getting a rework, with someone else by his side.

"...beacuse it is MMO, doesn't mean that it is a grind"

-Extra Credits-

Put everything behind the grind/RNG wall doesn't make you more money, DE

you will just frustrate your players

I can not speed up the crafting of the keys if I have no navs in my inventory

They should make a node that doesn't require a key for mutanlist alad V, only being unlocked after the finishing the quest

I like what they did for Nekros, Mirage and Limbo, why not do that again on Mesa

Edited by akira_him

Best part about it is, you gotta be on at the right time, if you see the infestation outbreak too late you might as well not do it because it's always surival so you need 30 minutes at least to finish it, so you might run out of time if community completes the mission before you can get 3 runs in.    

I took a break from warframe when they did the LoS nerfs, came back and while I do like the new infested changes, everything they put in with the last patch is behind a huge grind/time wall and it's not fun.  

I think it's clear why there is no other way to drop those thing (Which are nearly impossible to get by the way. Four days in a row, I connect in evening and there is none for 5 hours).
DE want money. Buy the frame or wait thousand of years for it.

I count 15 Frames that are trivial to get by just getting taxied to planets. There is another 7 Frames that you will at least get to assemble 1-2 of after a week or two of random Void missions with mates purely because RNG  will give you enough spares, and there is a couple of Frames that are a fairly straight forward Quest to get when you have a decent team.

Yes, let's concentrate on the "DE is so mean in making Frames take too long to get" and not on "the crapton of Frames I can play with totally free and easily".

Good going guys.

I count 15 Frames that are trivial to get by just getting taxied to planets. There is another 7 Frames that you will at least get to assemble 1-2 of after a week or two of random Void missions with mates purely because RNG  will give you enough spares, and there is a couple of Frames that are a fairly straight forward Quest to get when you have a decent team.

Yes, let's concentrate on the "DE is so mean in making Frames take too long to get" and not on "the crapton of Frames I can play with totally free and easily".

Good going guys.

I don't even care about Mesa. I care about the boss fight.

It's been almost an entire year since DE released a regular boss fight that we could access as we pleased. They spend time developing boss battles like Alad V and Vay Hek, then make them difficult to confront, hopefully to make the fight more "epic". Instead, Vay Hek has become an obscure memory, that nobody ever runs. Alad V most likely will as well.

We've got all these new tilesets with no bosses now; earth? No boss. Grineer shipyard? No boss. Infested ship? No boss. Corpus ice planet? No boss. It's really a shame.

I don't even care about Mesa. I care about the boss fight.

It's been almost an entire year since DE released a regular boss fight that we could access as we pleased. They spend time developing boss battles like Alad V and Vay Hek, then make them difficult to confront, hopefully to make the fight more "epic". Instead, Vay Hek has become an obscure memory, that nobody ever runs. Alad V most likely will as well.

We've got all these new tilesets with no bosses now; earth? No boss. Grineer shipyard? No boss. Infested ship? No boss. Corpus ice planet? No boss. It's really a shame.

grineer shipyard has Kril. 

Good going guys.

Lol sorry dude, I've maxed all other frame, now I need Misa.

Part of the problem with Warframe is that buying ANY warframe is woefully unappealing. Unless you specifically want to support the developer  (which I no longer do, but that's besides the point) - in which case you just buy more platinum, spending it is irrelevant.

New frame comes out. You buy it on sunday, you're busy this week, so you start properly playing next saturday - and bam, everyone around got it for free and already leveled her up. And who's the stupid glob wasting platinum? YOU.

Now, when you instead know for a fact that getting a frame normally will take couple of months - there's actually a legit reason to buy it for platinum.

There's also another problem with quests. Say, limbo requires a bunch of grind. So, can you just buy the limbo and get access to all parts of the quest instantly.

No. You can buy him sure, too bad you have to do the grindy lore quest anyway if you want to see what it has, no benefit whatsoever. So, buying even limbo is pointless.

What are you complaining about? You can just instantly get lvl 90 in WoW. Even though you can buy it.