The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Primary/first Syndicate Poll

Deidaku

Steel Meridian.  I like their goals.  They are simple, down to earth, and looking out for those who cannot look out for themselves.  Very Neutral and Chaotic Good, in terms of DND alignment.  The only thing I dislike is their alliance with the Red Veil.  If I could turn off rep gain with a syndicate, I would turn it off for Veil.

Hexis are a close second, though.  They're a bit uptight to be my main choice, but I support the Tenno Civil Rights movement.  If Tenno want to be bakers, dancers, or anything else, they should be free to do so.

Edited by DrMagoo111

Steel Meridian is easily my favorite. Defend and protect the weak, save the colonists, hate Grineer, good stuff.

Unfortunately, due to my love for Perrin as well, I have to primarily do missions for my 2 least favorite, Veil and Loka to keep from going in the red with either.

Steel Meridian.  I like their goals.  They are simple, down to earth, and looking out for those who cannot look out for themselves.  Very Neutral and Chaotic Good, in terms of DND alignment.  The only thing I dislike is their alliance with the Red Veil.  If I could turn off rep gain with a syndicate, I would turn it off for Veil.

Hexis are a close second, though.  They're a bit uptight to be my main choice, but I support the Tenno Civil Rights movement.  If Tenno want to be bakers, dancers, or anything else, they should be free to do so.

This.  If I could dump Veil for Perrin, I would.  I'm with Steel Meridian (and by proxy, Veil) and I'm slowly working on Suda + Hexis as well.