The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.9.0: The Glaive

[DE]Rebecca

question to DERebecca, i'm not sure if this been asked since i just skimmed through this thread or in other threads, but did read your first post. i was wondering if the glaive will appear in the shops as a BP to purchase and build? or will it just stay as an alert mission? its been a while since its been released and i have yet to see its appearance in the alert missions and i am interested in wanting to get it to try it out haha.

Patience.

"a while" ..... its been 5 days ...

Edited by Naed

Wait. Did anyone else notice people using a mic ingame? We heard like 2 people trolling around. When the hell did that happen?

Mic supports has been in the game since......... well........... ALLWAYS

Just that before it was causing crashes so nobody was using it.....

Gorgon is pretty bad now since you can't pull of single shots at medium/long ranges. It wasn't doing OMGWTFBBQ damage anyway in "sniper mode".

Give it a spin down timer as well or remove that mechanic completely.

YAY of course after spending the last few days like a hawk on twitter, achieving only 20hrs of sleep over the past 5 days, I decide to sleep in today... And then it appears... **** THAT RNG!!!!!!!!! x.x

Would it be too much to ask for like a 5-10min forced alert?

Edited by DarcnyssWolfe

Gorgon is pretty bad now since you can't pull of single shots at medium/long ranges. It wasn't doing OMGWTFBBQ damage anyway in "sniper mode".

Give it a spin down timer as well or remove that mechanic completely.

It... has a spin down.

There's no such thing as "hunting" for them. So far, the Glaive simply does not exist other than when purchased with platinum.

Did you bother reading the first post?

Edited by Aggh

They meant unlike other blueprints the only hunting you can do is watching the twitter page like a hawk for the BP alert

He said it doesn't exist unless you purchase it with platinum.  If he's writing in English, that means that he's saying that's the only way to get it.