Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.9.0: The Glaive

[DE]Rebecca

So, are we going to get a checkpoint system in all missions. At least in solo mode anyway. I was just doing a solo mission and got my butt handed to me on a platinum platter. I got swamped by how many I have no idea and died. I waited a moment and revived only to live for about 10 seconds. I didn't even get to kill one single enemy before I was swamped and killed almost instantly again. Since you revive exactly where you died it kind of makes it pointless to revive only to just die again like I did.  I just played for about 30 to 35 minutes on this mission and no where near the end and ended up with nothing for it all. I know some people enjoy it but many of us do not. You put in a checkpoint system for defense missions, please make one for all missions. Thanks.

I was just thinking, glaive might kill the warframe game.

What's next? Cover system?

Glaive should have been Ash's first ability instead of shuriken, no melee punch, just throwing.

With glaive there is no need for primary (main) and secondary (backup) weapon and melee weapon. Glaive is all that in one.

Good thing glaive is, for now, plat only. Imagine 4 players, all having glaives as a melee weapon.

vs a mob ai its not really usefull and it takes skills to actualy use the glaive rather than most weapons 

Kinda surprised we haven't seen a hotfix. I actually have played twice since Friday's update.

Gonna say it one more time. I think folks would play a lot more if the Stalker dropped the Glaive upon killing him. It would be something simple and  new to do while we wait for Glaive alert.

Not really seeing the glaive as game-breaking... There are better weapons, so I'm not sure of why there are complaints regarding its use.  My Gram takes out most lv 50+ infested in 3 hits and it takes about 2-4 times more with the glaive fully charged.  I'd almost rather use my guns sometimes.

Making this weapon a drop from stalker is hilarious :P

As awesome as rewards are... the best reward for a stalker encounter is surviving.

Not really seeing the glaive as game-breaking... There are better weapons, so I'm not sure of why there are complaints regarding its use.  My Gram takes out most lv 50+ infested in 3 hits and it takes about 2-4 times more with the glaive fully charged.  I'd almost rather use my guns sometimes.

Making this weapon a drop from stalker is hilarious :P

As awesome as rewards are... the best reward for a stalker encounter is surviving.

They should totally do that and rebuff the stalker, and make it so that the BP only drops from stalker level 60 and above~

I'm ok with the random alert prizes (sort of) but I haven't see any glavie bp in alert for a while now. Is it going to be rare like potato or golden potato? Appearing way early in the morning? (PST) Or is the reason why there's no glavie bp yet is to make ppl get impatient and buy the glavie?

Is anyone else surprised there's no hotfixes coming out for this patch yet?  With some of the bugs I've been reading about (Loki's Switch Teleport is fubar, execution attacks triggering willy-nilly on corpses [awful for us heavy weapon users], etc.), I'd have expected something by today.  Maybe they're just complicated issues.

Eh... just means another day with a glorified, ammunition munching melee weapon to me. But thats alright I'm used to games being that way (though i had assumed Warframe was different, and you know  what &#!-u-meing does...), keeping my two broken and only potatoed guns as reminders of what they once were as i mourn their loss and go on to use the kind of weapons i hate... Anyways back to waiting for that reactor to show, even though i know it wont unless I'm asleep or away like the last 3 have been...

Also this patch has made 2 Grineer units a joke to fight: General Hek does laughable damage at any real distance to the extent I can tank him solo with a Loki (not using decoy). And the heavy gunner troops (Gorgon troopers), if you stand further than 10meters away your shields recharge faster than it can do damage.

Edited by DarcnyssWolfe

Eh... just means another day with a glorified, ammunition munching melee weapon to me. But thats alright I'm used to games being that way (though i had assumed Warframe was different, and you know  what &#!-u-meing does...), keeping my two broken and only potatoed guns as reminders of what they once were as i mourn their loss and go on to use the kind of weapons i hate... Anyways back to waiting for that reactor to show, even though i know it wont unless I'm asleep or away like the last 3 have been...

Would you like a pistol scav in the meantime?

Been following a twitter feed that shows the alert rewards.  I've yet to see a Glaive BP as a reward come up.  Is it limited to some planets or something, or just massively rare?

Who knows, but for now its "avalible" free from ? Alerts. Nowhere does it say they are going to force the Alert and given that the Alert system uses a random number generator to do its picking and choosing, it could be any moment now or months from now. And don't go asking for them to force the Alert becuase right now its a big money maker for them with all the impatient people, and given that they are not one of the big gaming companies I can understand the need for funding. So just sit back and keep checking, but stop expecting it to appear becuase it's not very likely. Sorry if that sound a little mean, but it's the truth and I'm waiting and watching just the same...

Edited by DarcnyssWolfe

Who knows, but for now its "avalible" free from ? Alerts. Nowhere does it say they are going to force the Alert and given that the Alert system uses a random number generator to do its picking and choosing, it could be any moment now or months from now. And don't go asking for them to force the Alert becuase right now its a big money maker for them with all the impatient people, and given that they are not one of the big gaming companies I can understand the need for funding. So just sit back and keep checking, but stop expecting it to appear becuase it's not very likely. Sorry if that sound a little mean, but it's the truth and I'm waiting and watching just the same...

I'm not asking in an impatient way.  I don't expect it to show up, hoping it will since I want one.  Merely wondering if anyone has actually gotten one from an alert.  Whole thing is in beta, might be bugged or something. *shrugs*  And honestly...I've had worse by way of responses.  At least you seem to have a brain by comparrison.

Edited by RenTsune

OMG. Tons of Bugfixes yay!

EDIT:

Is it me, or CAN U NOT GET THAT BLOODY SEXY LOOKING GLAVE via Blueprint?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EDIT MORE:

*Glaive Blueprints are part of the Alert System...

:/ that wiped the smile off my face for some time :(

never mind you can also get dual ethers swords they are powerful I'm currently building them now 10 MORE HOURS!!!! :D

I'm not asking in an impatient way.  I don't expect it to show up, hoping it will since I want one.  Merely wondering if anyone has actually gotten one from an alert.  Whole thing is in beta, might be bugged or something. *shrugs*  And honestly...I've had worse by way of responses.  At least you seem to have a brain by comparrison.

Then a short answer: It may, may not be bugged as there has yet to be one but that doesn't mean much given how rare reactors are from Alerts and that it was only just released Friday. Best we can do is wait and see.

Also I apologize if it seem like I was accusing you of impatience, merely stating those who are, are currently paying to get the Glaive now rather than wait.

Edited by DarcnyssWolfe

in the next update can you please make it so that there is an option in settings to restart your entire account, i need this because i have 356 mod duplicates and can't get rid of them all, i just did all the wrong things at the start of the game... :'(

in the next update can you please make it so that there is an option in settings to restart your entire account, i need this because i have 356 mod duplicates and can't get rid of them all, i just did all the wrong things at the start of the game... :'(

What's wrong with mod duplicates?

You know you can select one, hold shift, and select others and then sell?