The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So What Did You Guys Think Of The Relay Hub?

SHIR0B0N

I was really impressed by the overall design of the relay. It takes alot to impress me with design alone, but they nailed it here.

So far, the only thing that was negative, was the obvious FPS lag à la DERebecca's dojo party. My Intel i7 3770 and GTX760 nearly shat themselves. I went from 115 FPS average on max settings, to 35 in the hangar, 25 in the concourse, and 40 in the syndicate rooms. On average, a drop of 80 FPS. Which is really significant.

Anyway, what did you guys do?

First thing I did, was bury my face in New Loka leader's crotch :3

2laphzn.jpg

The first thing I did was go down to the Red Veil, and marvel at their interior design.

Truly beautiful, very nice use of the color red.

But, what really brought it out was the fire.

Can't have enough fire, especially if near curtains.

They also had a sacrificial altar, and a bunch on infested behind a glass wall.

I don't know why the Infested were there, but they looked great.

I don't know about you, but that right there is some quality interior design.

The first thing I did was go down to the Red Veil, and marvel at their interior design.

Truly beautiful, very nice use of the color red.

But, what really brought it out was the fire.

Can't have enough fire, especially if near curtains.

They also had a sacrificial altar, and a bunch on infested behind a glass wall.

I don't know why the Infested were there, but they looked great.

I don't know about you, but that right there is some quality interior design.

Did you notice any of the assassins hiding around the room?

Hub feels like another type of dojo/lobby with public access, alot potential for expansion. We do get to access to Syndicates but there need to be alot more for to bring people together and make us want to go there after mission. Something like in Mass Effect game with things to explore, tinker, and pickup, even events in the hub.

You wasted the opprotunity to hang out with Clem first.

Who's Clem?

I noticed it turned into a tard fest when mastery requirement was lowered.

Not really a tard fest for me. By the time I got there it was chock full of Russians.

Anyway, I can't wait for them to finish it. I do hope we get to at least interact with the people in the relay. And maybe make them solid. And it'd be great if they implemented some sort of Auction House in the relay :P

It was all really stunning, the design the artwork, the hangar itself was really fun to watch all the lisets coming in to land.

Hanger was definitly the highlite for me. It really brought a sense of scale to the whole thing since it felt massive and quite busy.

Edited by Nlim

It was nice before they let all the low lvl scum in.... sry.. jk.. had to.

No srsly- I liked it when It was only founders and mr 15+. It was quiet, you could talk to people.... no lags. Now this seems impossible.

small pro: it doesn't crash anymore.

Edited by WEREsandrock

The first thing I noticed was a lack of a video game arcade where Tenno can kickback and relax while enjoying some virtual entertainment. Minigame arcade pls. ;D

edit - There was a decided lack of Mt Dew and Doritos... DE needs to get with the caterer to straighten this out.

Edited by SHOCKED

I was really impressed by the overall design of the relay. It takes alot to impress me with design alone, but they nailed it here.

So far, the only thing that was negative, was the obvious FPS lag à la DERebecca's dojo party. My Intel i7 3770 and GTX760 nearly shat themselves. I went from 115 FPS average on max settings, to 35 in the hangar, 25 in the concourse, and 40 in the syndicate rooms. On average, a drop of 80 FPS. Which is really significant.

Anyway, what did you guys do?

First thing I did, was bury my face in New Loka leader's crotch :3

2laphzn.jpg

Oberon: hmmmm..... I smell something fishy...

Thought it was great. For once it felt less like a tedious grindfest game and more like a proper game with atmosphere and activity. Just hope DE use it.

In fact it reminded me of JKA MP days where people used to just hang around on the highest spots, or just anywhere, and casually chat using emotes and then duelling/FFA'ing others. Feels like a good social instrument.

Edited by Naith