Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Play The Game Anymore

Psyzerker

Hi, i tried to reach support but it seems busy at the moment so i can't send a ticket ... Anyway , after clicking play on the new ( and amazing ) client , i just have a black screen and just the sound, i verified the cache , installed the missing files but the problem is still here, i stopped warframe 3 weeks ago and i wanted to start again really bad :) a=unfortunately i don't know what do to anymore...

HALP PLZ 

( Sorry for the awful use of English , i'm just some poor french guy lol )

Hello,

Launcher GPU Acceleration is on by default, can you uncheck it in the launcher settings?

1) When you open Launcher, click the gear icon.

2) Uncheck Launcher GPU Acceleration

3) CLOSE launcher, then reopen and try again.

Let me know if this helps!

Well it works but i have to desactivate full screen as well, when i try to put the game full screen again i only heard the sounds and the image freezes :'( Thanks for the help though ! 

Sorry about this guys! If you disable GPU acceleration in the launcher does it help? (new launcher option) You need to restart the launcher for this to take effect ATM.

Does not help at all, keeps doing the exact same thing.

Edited by Kabann1337

If you have a EE.log you could send after repro'ing - a support ticket number would be rad, thanks for your patience!

Edit: We do have a hotfix for some Dx11/Dx10 weirdness that isn't the launcher (but coincides timing with its release). Hang in there.

If you have a EE.log you could send after repro'ing - a support ticket number would be rad, thanks for your patience!

Edit: We do have a hotfix for some Dx11/Dx10 weirdness that isn't the launcher (but coincides timing with its release). Hang in there.

Sounds GGGGGGGGREAT. Submitted the EE.log as a support ticket - number 263233.

I've been submitting support tickets and yelling about this for several updates now.

Fun fact: Use ctrl+alt+del to end your client via task manager, and restart it. Keep doing it, and sooner or later, it WILL work.

So far as I can tell, it has to do with the new inherent optimization--it started after that, and that's the *only* reason I can imagine that the game starts working after several restarts.

I've found it takes between 4 and 8 restarts for it to work, usually. So, if it doesn't work the first time, keep going.

Quite annoying, but it should work, eventually.

I've posted all the logs I can to my support ticket on the subject, and have gotten various weird responses. Perhaps the devs can check it out?(It's my only open one atm).

EDIT: For clarification, I mean "inherent launcher file optimization" is my suspected culprit, as compared to, say, all the other optimizations.

Edited by Llyssa

Sorry about this guys! If you disable GPU acceleration in the launcher does it help? (new launcher option) You need to restart the launcher for this to take effect ATM.

Edit: Duh I see Rebecca already suggested this.

I see problem - nvidia optimus. Will work on this but in the mean time... some with Optimus can force laptop to use NVIDIA and not Intel if they switch to "Speed" mode. Do you have this option?

Yes!

Let me know if forcing nVidia helps Kabann, I've got some Optimus stuff ordered so I can debug our screwup on it.

The Creative Director himself coming in to help us! THAT is true devotion to the players I say

Thanks Steve it worked , i can enjoy a full screen infected massacre !!!! Thanks !!! 

I would note, as I mentioned, I'm having the problem as well(but don't use a laptop, so I don't have those options), and just mere persistence makes it work when it has stopped--it may, in fact, still be broken, but you got it to work *this time*.