Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.5.6

[DE]Rebecca

Well done at breaking your hotfixes.

"Update 15.5.5:

• Decreased the amount of explosive damage dealt by Tar-Mutalist Moa’s projectiles."

I opened a door at 20 min of event survival and took 2000 damage from MOA. Well done.

On the other side, after I got revived I couldn't revive others, pick up items or use life supports.

I slaughtered hundreds of Grineer in the name of Red Veil, though I failed the mission... Are you not amused!? Is this blood not enough for you!? What would you have me do if not die in a blaze of glory, sword still held in my hands as my body stood rigid with my last breath. I have not the strength to move, but I have not fallen. I may not breath but neither do I kneel in defeat.

benkei4.jpg

Edited by Riasiru

And so i shall repeat my post:

Still no fix for the "lost connection to host" bug introduced in the 15.5 update? Lots of people haven´t been able to play the event properly due to been unable to play in multiplayer and been unable to solo everything, please DE hear us: https://forums.warfr...-has-been-lost/

Come on DE, this is a serious bug, at the very least tell us you are working to fix this so we can think you care...

Really want to know WHY I suddenly cannot get my aribiters syndicate weapon when I just got the cephalon suda one YESTERDAY. If its intended you should probably have put that in the patch notes cause to be honest it makes players feel like you are flipping us the bird as we have our backs turned (at least this player).

Can someone please tell us if being unable to choose the syndicate weapon when you achieve the last rank as a rank up reward is intended?  I had no idea this had changed.  I received a weapon from Arbiters of Hexis when I reached the last rank the other day, only to discover today that I could not choose the weapon from Cephalon Suda.

Needless to say I was a bit surprised and upset as I had no interest in any of the warframe mods and feel I have wasted around 3 days of reputation caps, 500k credits, and a Frost Prime helmet I could've traded or given to someone.