The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframes Did You Use For The Survival Event?

izzatuw

I ran a few different ones. At first it was nekros because survival. Then when I realized you didnt need a nekros if you could get past that 15 minute mark I started trying out some other frames. Trinity was probably my favorite I got a lot of use out of her in those long survivals which is nice because I like playing trinity but I dont get the chance to play her that much.

I also did a few rounds as Saryn and I still dont really care for her. Then I did Oberon a couple times because oberon.

Thats it. Most people I saw were running nekros, nova, or saryn.

Necr + Booben = easy 1 hr camping. Add Trinity for energy and heals and you could play till the game crashes (usually at 1,5-2 hrs) Add Mirage or Nova for more damage and you could aim for the record 3,5 hrs.

I love it when players think that 2-3 hours is easy XD All talk no action

Rhino + Kogake!

Man, it felt good to just jump into that mess of who knows what and smash them all over the place!

The chance to get the status mods was a lot higher at 40' mark, from what I experienced. And Rhino with Kogake was a pretty good and fun setup to reach that mark.

UfqcJ3g.png

EpaiFOE.png

GIMhAaG.png

I love it when players think that 2-3 hours is easy XD All talk no action

1,5 hr is easy then you'd just crash or have some from your team crash or d/c, it was very buggy, both vortex and new infested glitching and connection dropping 

At Cryotic event we had no such problems and I did 6 hrs (lvl 3500 enemies)

i tried Saryn a couple times, lost interest as i got to 30 and my miasma and molt died down, switched to Mirage but got bored as my 5 phage combo died down.

then i did the rest with Banshee because she's a bad mofo when it comes to crowd control, yeah, i know people prefer Nyx and Nova and all, but i believe Banshee is geared towards giving players time to kill the enemies. all her abilities have good range, and with sound quake and some energy restores, you can last at least until 30, the rest is up to your teamates, probably one of the only reasons why i never got past 30 with Banshee is because my teammates died and didnt know how to syncronize with the opportunity sound quake offers.

1,5 hr is easy then you'd just crash or have some from your team crash or d/c, it was very buggy, both vortex and new infested glitching and connection dropping 

At Cryotic event we had no such problems and I did 6 hrs (lvl 3500 enemies)

You are preaching to the Choir, did 4 hours, 22k cryotic score (lvl 1200-1400) and dc/bugs was our problem, we could have gone a lot farther as well, The big difference here is you are fighting new infested, not corpus that are weak to you know what. The mission is different as well, excavation is totally different from survival. 1.5 hours is easy, but going beyond 2 -3 hours takes some thinking.