Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

:a Players Note To Digital Extremes:

Dokusi

Thank you.

That's pretty much it.

Thank you all for your hard work to making such am awesome game that we as a community can help by giving constructed criticism.

I apologize for the lesser mannered individuals who like to just complain that they don't get what they want and rant about nothing instead of helping.

I've been playing for a year now and I will continue to do so for many to come.

Welp...

I find it sad that flame repellent is needed in a thank you thread. But I understand where he's coming from. People get all haughty when they see someone "whiteknighting" for the developer, like it's some kind of personal attack on anyone who doesn't think the game is the next tier of perfection.

Either way, thanks DE. We love you. (and by we, I mean the truly devoted players who put their trust in your very capable hands).

Edited by Kestral9999

Welp...

I find it sad that flame repellent is needed in a thank you thread. But I understand where he's coming from. People get all haughty when they see someone "whiteknighting" for the developer, like it's some kind of personal attack on anyone who doesn't think the game is the next tier of perfection.

Either way, thanks DE. We love you. (and by we, I mean the truly devoted players who put their trust in your very capable hands).

A thank you goes a long way.

And hey; if ppl flame here, then I can put names to the ill mannered.

Welp...

I don't even think this qualifies as white knighting. 

Yea ... It's alright.

Considering Destiny's budget and amount of propaganda, Warframe should feel pretty smug.

Exactly.

Just think of it this way:

Would you rather have a multi-million dollar marketing campaign, or pink shorts?

Edited by vaugahn

Exactly.

Just think of it this way:

Would you rather have a multi-million dollar marketing campaign, or pink shorts?

I'd rather have a multi million marketing campaign. My exposure would be good for my Tinder profile.

OH YOU MEAN THIS GAME.

My bad.