Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Are The New Stances Rare?

spiralmenace

why are high noon, vermilion storm, and astral twilight rare after y'all said you'd be "making stances easier to get"

why is high noon, a stance for a brand new and highly desirable weapon, rare and attached to a platinum bundle?

why did you make 3 uncommons after saying stances should be easier to get and then make 3 more rares?

this is downright insulting

(should probably be in weapon feedback, w/e i don't care)

Edited by N7Vanquisher

why are high noon, vermilion storm, and astral twilight rare after y'all said you'd be "making stances easier to get"

why is high noon, a stance for a brand new and highly desirable weapon, rare and attached to a platinum bundle?

why did you make 3 uncommons after saying stances should be easier to get and then make 3 more rares?

this is downright insulting

(should probably be in weapon feedback, w/e i don't care)

those last 2 dont even exist yet, shhh

I don't think astral twilight and vermillion storm have been released yet though, unless I missed some patch notes >.>"

Regardless, imo perhaps the stances should be rewards from high level defense missions? I can't tell you how many times I was at pluto at wave 30, and the reward was simply an ammo drum...

You don't come all the way through the star system without ammo drum, perhaps higher tier missions should have higher tier rewards, including rare stances <3

Vermillion Storm and Astral Twilight will be rewards for coming Tac Alerts. As in 100% drop rate. That sounds easier to get to me.

just because you got lucky and picked it up doesnt make it so for everyone else

and let me guess, the moment you got it, you never tried to farm it ever and just automatically assumed its very easy

yeah i thought so

two in the same mission with a short period of time? i would assume its easy pal, especially when my friends get duplicates for per mission.

errr praise rngesus?

Edited by -Ignis_Fatuus-