The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synoid Gammacor Needs A Nerf..

Jahakarr

You aren't alone.

I just wish all the other syndicate weapons were as good.

Like if the new ballistica had WAY higher accuracy and a 60% crit chance so you could build it for loads of red crits.

I'd probably cream myself if that happened.

It'd be nice if all the syndicates had great powerful weapons.

As it is the only problem I have with the Synoid Gammacor is it's going to make EVERYONE want to join Cephalon Suda.

Which is a bad thing.

DE probably don't want people favoring one Syndicate REALLY HARD over the other 5.

But as long as the other Syn weapons outside of Gammacor and Marelok are only "slightly better" (or in ballistica's case, way way worse) people will be drawn to the best ones.

In fact I'm sure in a few weeks Steel Meridian and Suda will be the most popular Syndicates for these reasons alone.

And that breaks my heart.

I don't care about weapons being overpowered in a PVE game.

I have a boltor prime. I use it sometimes. Is it OP? Sure. I dont use it all the time though. Stops being fun.

Every gun in this game becomes OP once you sling Serration/HeavyCal/SplitChamber/LethalTorrent/HornetStrike/BarrelDiffusion on it.

But I DO care about FACTION balance.

Syndicates are one of the first REALLY cool things we've had added to this game in a long time.

Each one has cool NPC's, cool designs, cool voices, and cool mods.

I'd love for all 6 to kick !.

But with these new weapons most players probably only think 2 out of the 6 Syndicates kick !.

And that makes me a sad Kruglov.

I like your post XD (I'm not the type to write long replies so I'll just stick to there for now)

Basically what I was thinking to myself for quite awhile

Oh this again another Baby crying out for milk just because they cant even learnd to suck it in.

Outdamages? are you out of you mind ? you even look at Opticor? it deal 500 base Damage for crying out loud, it even come with with a small Aoe damage and Bottor P has slow travel time but it still can reach a target 100 yar away, mean while Synoid only have 25m limited, it Basically a Brakk with continuous damage . Beside why bother Nerf it when most of the time you will killing Bots. it not like one Tenno better than the other just because they work to be come stronger?? you cant never understand how good it feel when you got a good weap after all that hard work , it a reward and a good reward shoud stay as one.

My advice for you! get some forma(s) and build your weap stronger ! then you understand what it take to be a real Warframer ! 

Stop crying and go to Kappa if you dont wanted to Grind you way through then let time do the work! Or else all these Big talk about nerf a good reward ,it just a troll try to get some feeding.

Oh this again another Baby crying out for milk just because they cant even learnd to suck it in.

Outdamages? are you out of you mind ? you even look at Opticor? it deal 500 base Damage for crying out loud, it even come with with a small Aoe damage and Bottor P has slow travel time but it still can reach a target 100 yar away, mean while Synoid only have 25m limited, it Basically a Brakk with continuous damage . Beside why bother Nerf it when most of the time you will killing Bots. it not like one Tenno better than the other just because they work to be come stronger?? you cant never understand how good it feel when you got a good weap after all that hard work , it a reward and a good reward shoud stay as one.

My advice for you! get some forma(s) and build your weap stronger ! then you understand what it take to be a real Warframer ! 
Stop crying and go to Kappa if you dont wanted to Grind you way through then let time do the work! Or else all these Big talk about nerf a good reward ,it just a troll try to get some feeding.

Flux rifle, spectra, Synapse, Phage.

In syndicate weaopns? Secura Dual Cestra, Rakta Ballistica.

Edit:

Need soma prime when it comes out tmr (if it even does like they say)

loljk

*nerf, not need

It's most certainly wistful thinking to think they'll actually have it on the same level as other primes, but y'know, doesn't make it right.

Edited by Tostov

If its that much of a problem use other weapons stop crying about nerfs and buffs. All the op weapons in the game and you complain about sg. Hmm paris prime shouldnt be stronger than the vectis but eh. Logic aint an option right? Well when vectis gets an upgrade dont complain. Sg isnt doing opticore base damage, angstrum damage., plus if its doing more damage than your primary either you need to fix your build or you need to go back to the marelock. I consider weapons op when the dps is so high I kill a void vor 10 seconds after he spawns, that happens with the boltor prime and the marelock. Its really one of those weapons that needs to be xp locked along with many others. New players need to grind for good weapons and play the game for once. Thats developers fault for not keeping up with mastery rank locks.

Well clearly you have a jailbroken Ps4 and inserted a bunch of hacks, cause my Boltor can't destroy A void Vor Unless he stand still, which you know, he doesn't. Or maybe you dont?

Boltor P

http://goo.gl/EhnihC

Synoid Gammacor

http://goo.gl/bubWQy

So tell me again please, how your boltor is so much stronger than everyone else's. 

Well clearly you have a jailbroken Ps4 and inserted a bunch of hacks, cause my Boltor can't destroy A void Vor Unless he stand still, which you know, he doesn't. Or maybe you dont?

Boltor P

Synoid Gammacor

So tell me again please, how your boltor is so much stronger than everyone else's. 

And your Boltor Prime is still better than 80% of the guns ingame. Oh, when Boltor Prime was first released, it was overpowered. Oh wait, you didn't whine? Okay, now something even more overpowered is released, and you want to keep your precious Boltor... now you whine?

Why didn't you whine when the first few OP weapon's were released? 

Sigh.. You are comparing a teeny tiny laser pistol to a laser cannon. It's like comparing a handgun to a freaking missile launcher. Oh and by the way the gammacor baby laser outdamages the opticor over time, so theres that. 

And your Boltor Prime is still better than 80% of the guns ingame. Oh, when Boltor Prime was first released, it was overpowered. Oh wait, you didn't whine? Okay, now something even more overpowered is released, and you want to keep your precious Boltor... now you whine?

Why didn't you whine when the first few OP weapon's were released? 

Did you ever consider the fact that i didn't play this game when the boltor P was release? I suppose you didnt huh? 

Boltor P

Synoid Gammacor

complaining a weapon that have highest DPS won't help...there will always another one to replace it.

complaining a weapon that have highest DPS won't help...there will always another one to replace it.

You think its ok that a secondary pistol, outdamages assault rifles, laser cannons and rocket launchers? 

And when something outclasses the others by this much, then yes my crying is valid and justified.

Did you ever consider the fact that i didn't play this game when the boltor P was release? I suppose you didnt huh? 

Oh, and that justifies you attacking the Synoid Gammacore and not attacking the Marelok or anything else?

Oh wait, how about you actually think about the balance of other weapons (like nearly 180 underpowered weapons), not just saving your precious "Boltor"?  

Synoid Gammacore should be least of your worries. DE isn't going to stop releasing overpowered weapons, and players want that (not me). Soon, your Boltor Prime is going to be a "Lato" compared to future weapons. Deal with the root problem, not some stupid bandaid fix like "nerf Gammacore".

You think its ok that a secondary pistol, outdamages assault rifles, laser cannons and rocket launchers? 

And when something outclasses the others by this much, then yes my crying is valid and justified.

so you want a Pistol category will always be as the weak weapon category instead of...you know...outmatch other category for once? no one said Pistol should be weakest and Rocket / assault / laser cannon should be strongest. Synoid Gammacor gives more play style to some Tennos who prefer playing Secondary, why would i always depend and rely on my Primary and why not secondary or even Melee? 

Oh yeah, when Brakk first came out, it already destroyed Primaries. Primaries were never better than secondaries. Even as old as Damage 1.0, the Acrid was everything.

Look at Hornet Strike: +220% Damage.

Now look at Serration: +165% Damage.

Secondaries also get one more multishot.

Guess what happens.

Oh, and that justifies you attacking the Synoid Gammacore and not attacking the Marelok or anything else?

Oh wait, how about you actually think about the balance of other weapons (like nearly 180 underpowered weapons), not just saving your precious "Boltor"?  

Synoid Gammacore should be least of your worries. DE isn't going to stop releasing overpowered weapons, and players want that (not me). Soon, your Boltor Prime is going to be a "Lato" compared to future weapons. Deal with the root problem, not some stupid bandaid fix like "nerf Gammacore".

But Synoid Gammcor IS a part and symptom of Warframe's broken balance. If you hate Boltor Prime so much then go ahead and do it in your own thread; both Boltor Prime and Synoid Gammacor deserve a nerf, there, we can get along now. Jesus christ take a chill pill, I know Boltor Prime broke a lot of things in this game but I didn't know it made people go rabid on irrelevant threads.

And would that be so bad? Shouldn't all the weapons above mastery rank 4 or whatever, be usable in higher tier missions? I mean i'd love to bring my phage in T4S, but unless i plan on leaving within 20 min, that can be stretched to 30-40 if you're playing rhino, but otherwise i can't pick my phage, or flux rifle for that matter. So yes, it would be quite lovely if they gave nearly all the weapons an overhaul.

Do weapons we have desperately need buffs? Yes. That would be welcome, but at least release it together because you know that the minute one of these low par weapons get a buff, the sh*tstorm about other weak weapons will happen.

How many times have we seen people bring up weapons like Supra in a buff update?

Edited by WingedCrusade

Youre comparing a slow firing AoE weapon to a beam which is wrong already

Boltor isnt useful at 100 meters unless the enemy isnt moving or is literally moving right at you

25 meters IS NOT A SMALL RANGE. It actually suits the average distance youll be shooting enemies at

Also if one or two weapons were to outdamage this one itd mean one or two more need to be toned down to be more in line with the rest of the game

Hard work i a joke and an excuse, i wont even address this further as im sick of people using it to exaggerate psots

Calling him a troll just because he thinks it should be nerfed is literally trolling

Youre being hypocritical and ironically so

But Synoid Gammcor IS a part and symptom of Warframe's broken balance. If you hate Boltor Prime so much then go ahead and do it in your own thread; both Boltor Prime and Synoid Gammacor deserve a nerf, there, we can get along now. Jesus christ take a chill pill, I know Boltor Prime broke a lot of things in this game but I didn't know it made people go rabid on irrelevant threads.

And this dude is asking for DE to NERF the Gammacore. Instead of revisiting the whole system, let's just nerf one offender and leave it that way.

Yeah... because the Boltor Prime isn't a terrible offender already. If people are going to defend powercreep, then defend it to the very end. Do not defend powercreep and oppose it just because it "threatens" your precious own powercreep product.

And this dude is asking for DE to NERF the Gammacore. Instead of revisiting the whole system, let's just nerf one offender and leave it that way.

Yeah... because the Boltor Prime isn't a terrible offender already. If people are going to defend powercreep, then defend it to the very end. Do not defend powercreep and oppose it just because it "threatens" your precious own powercreep product.

I can't believe I have to spell this out for you but you earned this spoonfeeding: fixing Synoid Gammacor among many broken weapons IS a step towards your "revisiting the whole system". Your post really belongs in another thread--there are many comprehensive and helpful threads discussing Warframe's gun balance as a whole so go rant there (I'm on mobile so I can't spoonfeed you those thread links but you'll find them if you try.)

Did OP say anywhere that he mains Boltor Prime AND thinks it's a well-balanced weapon? No? Then stop making false assumptions.