Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Kind Of Player Are You?

Deidaku

i play like 80's robocop..

walk slowly while holding the aim button, obliterate everything in my path.

fave frames : frost, zephyr, excalibur.

fave weapons : lex, lex prime, marelok, and hopefully vaykor marelok after i obtain it.

But when there's no enemy, i usually just copter-rush exploring every nook and cranny searching for fridges and containers.

I always equip enemy radar/sense and Thief's wit/Loot detector in my loadouts. I guess it's just my habit to search for treasure. :)

(Fire) damage support Ember Prime.

Rage-built with Quick Thinking.

Can't tell you how much crap I can survive with that build since I don't care much about using abilities for damage.

I do have a separate damage-dealing (max Blind Rage and Transient Fortitude) build that I use primarily for assassinate missions.

Edited by Trowicia

I'm the kind of player you'll probably never see in a public match. I spend most of my time on Warframe playing alongside my girlfriend and our Kubrows and that's it. We play all the stuff, T4 survivals, Hek, yada, yada, yada, but usually just in a duo. That way I get to use whatever frame, weapon or paint job I want without people moaning about it. I'm not a huge fan of public groups and if you're using the European gateway, most people will only speak Russian in chat, so I never know what they're saying. :P

201412090000qvxhk9t7fp.jpg
Hey DE, think we could maybe have multiple language channels or something for the European gateway?

Edited by Berserkerkitten

I love to go stealth, snipe some enemies... and then just break havok and start nuking everything while I jump into the pool of death with my melee. 

I can say I have no patience, I guess the best description is that i'm just a rusher. LOL

Edited by BLI7Z

Im the idiot who can't decide on game-play. I usually bring a sniper, a random secondary, and the kogake. I tend to have an objective in mind but i always end up just going into crowds and kicking them upwards with the kogake... and then proceed to l337 snipe my other foes

defense and survival are different though, i have to be more serious in them.