Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toxic Terror Tips And Advice.

(PSN)theelix

Made a quick gameplay vid. Also gonna give some tips for solo players or people who just can't seem to do it. 

Ok, so as you can see in the video, I'm using Excalibur. I fail the first time as I had never been hit or killed before in the first two runs. 

On to the tips. 

Frame: Prefferably stealth. It's easier to kill things if they can't see you in general. 

Suggestions: Loki, Ash, Excalibur, Banshee, Mirage or if all else fails, Rhino. 

Weapon: Syndicate with health radial proc or melee with Life Strike.

Suggestions: Arbiters of Hexis "Truth", Redeemer with Life Strike and damage build(must use stealth for full effect. Ex. Invisi loki gets stealth multiplier along with Ash and Excalibur[if done right]), Glaive (Prime), Kestrel, Grineer boomarang... Thing... Whatevs.

(Video may take a while to load. If it doesn't appear, refresh. I uploaded it <5 minutes ago.

What? What kind of suggestions are they? 

Frame:Valkyr

If you don't have valkyr I would recomend

Going to thermisto, killing alad V a few times and getting valkyr

Weapon? Stick to a single weapon with high puncture. Latron. 

Seriously tho this is probably the least grindy tactical alert I've ever faced in my 14 mastery ranks of being a grind-machine. The first game gave me 88 points. 

Use antitoxin and any frame you want, you DO NOT NEED RHINO, LOKI, ASH, VALKYR. Sure none of those need antitoxin. But if you really want use nyx or someone else, just make room ranked for antitoxin, im pretty sure all have that since infested drops it like candy.

Edited by (PS4)SofeSNBR

Some people aren't decked out with every rare/nightmare/corrupted mod and can't press 4 to win. Although, I'm not sure why they don't just join a group...

I took up your challenge and just did the 500 conclave mission solo with Mirage. You can't really claim that I used "every rare/nm/etc etc mod" with a rating of 500 (480 something even). 

Did it, no problem. Just play it like any other game out there. Don't rush in, take it slow and steady and engage as few enemies at a time as possible, So I'll say again, it was easy.