Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Release Nova Prime In A Quest, Please.

Innocent_Flower

Look a quest for you, you need to do specific t3s mission  which awards only credit caches and nova chassis, ofc it will use up key just like normal one and rarity on chassis aint changed, i hope you havent forget that you need to w8 12h between parts or pay 20p to rush

OP pls consider what youre asking for, cause final product might not be what you wished for.

Quest doesnt prevent them from adding rng and lowering drop chance to increase grind, limbo quest should show that clearly.

Edited by Davoodoo

Could happen; Nova is made by the Tenno counsil || So it could be that they sended a nova deep in the void, nova got weakened, nova got almost killed. A strange feeling went through her and boom she gets primed. Nova was send into a T5, that's why she couldn't handle the void power. Vor finds her and wants to transport her to the queens to control her (see quest where he wants an army of tenno). Vor is so dumb by doing a radiotransmission instead of teleporting to earth and so does lotus intercept the news. Lotus starts to freak out and says that every1 must go find Nova ASAP!!

==> This Quest is mastery locked, don't want to see a rank 2-3 dude running around with nova prime without showing how good it is <===

==> This quest has a very high enemy lvl, T5 lvl? <===

==> People are glad that they don't have to grind <===

==> other people will be mad because they wont earn plat that easy <==

==> QUEST CAN BE REPLAYED (you can also rebuild prime frames no?) <==

+ Because sales of prime acces wouldn't drop, add something very special in it so everybody wants it (Liset prime/ordis prime/kubrow prime? just ideas)

Amen to the student description! Hitting it right on the head there!!! thinking Quest is a bit easy, but great Idea for additional Lore for a big update and more mission opportunities to desaturate the void drop tables!!!

Desecrating the drop tables... LIKE IT

Edited by dummifighter

Nice wishful thinking but it's a terrible business idea.

Well considering how many times i pointed out that discount on prime access isnt worth that money and also frames and weapons can be gotten cheaper even on 1st day on trade chat, basically proving that 50% daily discount can be a better deal 1 week after release or even sooner.

I honestly start believe that ppl who buy PA are either braindead or dont do that for stuff thats in there.

Disclaimer, that applies only to pc since de screwed consoles by not giving them discounts in daily lottery. Only applies to main packs and not accessories.

Edited by Davoodoo

I honestly start believe that ppl who buy PA are either braindead or dont do that for stuff thats in there.

Disclaimer, that applies only to pc since de screwed consoles by not giving them discounts in daily lottery.

In which the original poster's suggestion would just make DE(L) lose most of that base of customers as well (then again, some of them are probably not braindead, but a bit more for having first user satisfaction). 

Could happen; Nova is made by the Tenno counsil || So it could be that they sended a nova deep in the void, nova got weakened, nova got almost killed. A strange feeling went through her and boom she gets primed. Nova was send into a T5, that's why she couldn't handle the void power. Vor finds her and wants to transport her to the queens to control her (see quest where he wants an army of tenno). Vor is so dumb by doing a radiotransmission instead of teleporting to earth and so does lotus intercept the news. Lotus starts to freak out and says that every1 must go find Nova ASAP!!

==> This Quest is mastery locked, don't want to see a rank 2-3 dude running around with nova prime without showing how good it is <===

==> This quest has a very high enemy lvl, T5 lvl? <===

==> People are glad that they don't have to grind <===

==> other people will be mad because they wont earn plat that easy <==

==> QUEST CAN BE REPLAYED (you can also rebuild prime frames no?) <==

+ Because sales of prime acces wouldn't drop, add something very special in it so everybody wants it (Liset prime/ordis prime/kubrow prime? just ideas)

Desecrating the drop tables... LIKE IT

Why does everyone think we need to come up with some complicated way for Nova to be primed? 

Nova prime was quite likely created by the Tenno council during the Orokin age.

They never explicitly stated when the council existed so odds are it was before all the Tenno were frozen and they just decided they wanted to make a cool new warframe themselves.

I'd enjoy this idea greatly, however, the story writers for DE (I'm looking at you Steve) love giving us vague ideas and snip-its of back story for warframes (even in the quests of Limbo and Mirage). I highly doubt it would be a simple "Hey, tenno, they found a new prime in our old prime factories. Go beat 'em up." and, on a side note, I don't personally like the idea of forcing players to use Archwings to obtain things that are not Archwing specific things (i.e. Limbo) because some players don't feel comfortable playing it due to health issues.

All that said I, again, would greatly enjoy this idea. Sadly if this was implemented than everyone might want this treatment for all the other Prime Warframes and leave the Orokin Towers and Orokin Derelicts pretty barren (because no one wants to go do a T4 just to get a Sicarus Prime). 

If DE does make into a quest, you might end up either way with RNG to perform that quest, or to receive something from the quest.

Void drop tables aren't saturated, what they have nowadays is too much trash. like too many resources and cores being given as prizes.

Release Nova Prime for 500 Credits in market please!!!

I want to see tone of golden m-prime in first day of release!!!!!

A great part of warframe is the farm, Prime gear are the top of the top (under syndicat weapon now).

Could we have something hard to farm, how is really gratifying to get (without prime access).

Still haven't got loki prime but the time I will get the last part will be a shinning day.

And in fact, all prime gear got a basic version how allow us to try the gameplay.

Prime gear is a bonus, the aspect/gameplay of each gear can be tested/played during wait for the prime version.

Still don't understand why people can't stand rewarding and hard to farm thing.

PS: Yes, that is not the main opinion, but still some people how think that we shouldn't get all that we want just when we want....

Edited by ZeGreymane

Why does everyone think we need to come up with some complicated way for Nova to be primed? 

Nova prime was quite likely created by the Tenno council during the Orokin age.

They never explicitly stated when the council existed so odds are it was before all the Tenno were frozen and they just decided they wanted to make a cool new warframe themselves.

but MAYBE the tenno counsil exists today and not in the orokin era :3

The void is oversaturated with Biased RNG drops (and an underdeveloped faction that needs a little attention, because they're so uninteresting despite them being fought so much) 

-I don't wanna have to grind t5 survival at 40 mins for 40 times to get a helmet. I did it for ember, I did it for whino, I did it for loki. (frost and mag weren't too difficult at the time) 

-I'm a student. I'm poor. My money that isn't for fees or accomadation goes to noodles, £1.50 pizzas and an unusual amount of chocolate milk. Granted I can buy some plat when it's 50% off or more, but there's no chance of me getting a prime access in the near future. We're not all students but I'd wager a good portion of players are in places where prime access is fool's talk. 

- Using the trade channel is genuinely soul rendering. 

If you can do it like frost or mag back in the day (remember when you could get all of mag from a single long game of survival?) Then It'd be fine, but seeing as how the void has only gotten worse; We know that's unlikely to happen.

So, Unless the drop tables are going to be fixed (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) The best thing for us would be a quest. No Hydroid nav points, No mesa horror story. A quest. 

Something like

-Lotus has found interesting chatter by intercepting corpus/grineer radio. Players must do an interception mission. 

-C/G believe they have found the location of a long lost orokin warframe facility. They'l be creating a portal on a planet to that place in the void

- Players go to that place, Fighting through g/c, entering their portal. They must find the warframe. They're too late. It's been taken away for research

-Players must steal information from the area around the portal on the location of the facility. However to do so they must Fly to it in archwings OR Hijack a ship with the help of someone they just did a mission for. (or Hijack a ship with the help of archwings) The stolen ship will allow them to get close to the facility. 

Players must Exterminate,sabotage and find the captive frame in the facility. Get a part 

- Players must defend the warframe storage. Get a part. 

- Players must Take the cryopod along a Hijack path out of the facility. Get A part. 

You can make it insanely difficult and make each mission long with multiple objectives; Doing the same mission again and again feels fair if it's because you're failing. Doing the mission again and again and getting the wrong reward feels more like the game is failing you than you it.

Dude stop being lazy buy it or grind! You don't grind u don't shine!

but MAYBE the tenno counsil exists today and not in the orokin era :3

Only lore claim on tenno council points to nova and since nova got prime variant it points out its existence in orokin era. Without any additional mentions you cant disprove that so thats atm official version.

One small problem: 

Prime Access sales would most likely suffer quite a small bit from your suggestion. 

That's a good point.

Say, if DE releases prime access like a month before this quest, I wonder how badly the sales will be hurt? Ofc, during the period, you have nova prime only if you buy prime access. And prime access has other stuff too (not just nova p). Would that mitigate the losses DE might take?

Edited by democrator

Dude stop being lazy buy it or grind! You don't grind u don't shine!

^ i hope this was a joke

for people who have played this game for more than 700 hours or more than 5 months.....we would like some variety as opposed to "lets keep grinding one location over and over again"

grinding is fine....but after a certain amount of time....you would just prefer a quest instead of the endless grind against rng

Edited by sekushiiandee

Lets see what are my options:

-Play whack-a-mole to find the parts (Deal with the very low drop rate and have my head tempted for the prime acess)

-Wait for the parts to show up (week or 2 of waiting for it to be updated)

-Deal with high cost with player to player trade (its new, demand is high, players want to cash it in)

- Wait for the fuss to calm down and spend less plat for the parts and BP than I would if I tried to get it

a day or 2 or 3 after its launch.

-Eat close to nothing for lunch/breakfast/dinner and shill out for the prime acess

-Just stick with the Normal Nova and just move on

Choices

Think i'll just go with the last option and not worry about it.