The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Anatomy.

S0ulre4per

Hi.

since i dont know what is inside of our warframes...

i wanted to start our maybe First Tenno anatomy thread.

T4 Vor speculated that we could be an energy inside our warframes.

looking at corpus catching warframes and making zanukas....it makes me think that we could have a biological body.

also we are vunerable to slash damage.....it makes even more sense for us to have a body.

so what is it? what do you think?

if i could post pictures without using imgur i would draw my 2 theories.

but since you are more pros in forums than me.....can any1 of you draw what could our energy anatomy and biological anatomy look like.....

y'know x rays, skeletons, generators? (tf dude?)

Vor was speaking metaphorically. We do have bodies. 

but what exactly is inside our bodies?

it cant be our everyday average human body because we were exposed to the void....so it had to change us.....

maybe different skeleton, more organs (4 hearts, because i can revive 4 times hehe)

We have blood and spines at least. The mutability of our bodies is still in question.

Also, far from the first "what is a Tenno" thread. Faaaaar from first.

maybe different skeleton, more organs (4 hearts, because i can revive 4 times hehe)

The rejuvination device is under Lotus control, not an internal organ thing. Hence why we float into the air and radiate energy. She mentions trying to overcharge it when the original Mirage was killed by the Sentients.

Edited by ValhaHazred

The website says "The Tenno are descendants of an ancient and mystical civilization of lost warriors from the Orokin era on Earth", so it's safe to say that the Orokin are humans. The Tenno were Orokin children sent to and corrupted by the Void (Excalibur's and Ember's Codex entries). Therefore, the Tenno should resemble humans for the most part.

If you're looking to know what exactly makes the Tenno unique, gonna have to disappoint you, 'cause nobody can tell for sure. We'll need to wait on more lore to know that.

It would kind of make sense with all the moving from frame to frame that we do.

Each frame is a completely different person.

but what exactly is inside our bodies?

it cant be our everyday average human body because we were exposed to the void....so it had to change us.....

We are humans exposed to the void, put into containment suits called Warframes.

Each frame is a completely different person.

It has been confirmed that a single Tenno is indeed able to use multiple frames. 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/334786-mono-tenno-theory-confirmed/?hl=mono

Whether you physically wear or it spiritually occupy it is a different matter, but Tenno and frame are separate.

I've always imagined the Tenno as androgynous infested humanoids that slip into the frames, which were built, shaped and designed around it's original wearer.

Tenno are, by necessity, bilogical entities created by the Orokin Empire to combat the sentients because the sentients were hacking all of the Orokin digital tech; any robotics, advanced vehicles, advanced prosthetics, power suits, or whatever the Orokin were using, none of it worked against sentients too well.  So the Orokin made bio weapons to fight the battle in the form of us, likely out of humans, technocyte, and void energy or something along those lines because that was what the Orokin had.

Ok, looking at a tenno compared to human, they're faster (skeletal and muscular system altered), stronger (same reason), significantly swifter reflexes (brain altered), and can channel Warframe energy (void exposure). They probably still look similar to humans, just slightly different.

The Rhino prime codex may be what thou seek...

I believe the creature described to not be a Tenno but instead a sort of Proto-Warframe the Orokin were trying to make a super-soldier out of - more Infested than frame at that point, though (though it does raise an interesting point of the connection between us and the Infestation).