The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader Is Broken

DiBBz

BARO IS IN VESPER RELAY AND HE IS BUGGED.
BLACK THINGY WITH NOTHINGGGG OMGGG

so its going to be wed hotfix or an emergency fix?

because i cant.. i just cant wait :v :v

stayed up late for this , 1am in asia >__<

Edited by Ritchel

*heavy breathing* First the pigments.... and now THIS?! I can't even see what Primed Continuity is supposed to do!!! Damn you.... damn you, DE.... I....I think I'm going to....

GRAAAAAAAAAAGHHH!!!!

http://oi61.tinypic.com/5xtlx.jpg

I am your reckoning.... your coding creaks with injustice....but my sword of bacon will cleave it right again....

give them a break there doing there best

i agree, they do things a lot better than most game companies out there. When there's an issue, they try to take care of it within a week <<< that's freaken fast.

If you want to try out some other costumer service, you can try nexon. They take up to 2-5 months to even reply/fix the issue.

So shut it Kasseopea, they do more than what you will ever do.

i agree, they do things a lot better than most game companies out there. When there's an issue, they try to take care of it within a week <<< that's freaken fast.

If you want to try out some other costumer service, you can try nexon. They take up to 2-5 months to even reply/fix the issue.

So shut it Kasseopea, they do more than what you will ever do.

Totally agreed :D.

Jesus why is everyone always so super critical of something being bugged on launch? 

The hub chat is just exploding with hundreds of people whining forever and spouting dribble about how terrible DE is.

There's a whole 48 hours to buy the items, you'll live if you can't buy them in the first 15 minutes!

Lets see, 15.6 intorduced hubs, void trader and medallions.

NONE OF THE NEW FEATURES WORK ON RELEASE, NOT EVEN 1.

Then we also have the fact that 5 year old can anticipate that ppl will all rush to get new stuff so it will probably crash instantly.

apparently its fixed now

This is fixed - you may need to relog to receive.

I still can't trade in blueprints for ducats

Really.

apparently you need to build them in order to trade them in but i find that odd cause on the reddit post it says that you can trade blueprints

Lets see, 15.6 intorduced hubs, void trader and medallions.

NONE OF THE NEW FEATURES WORK ON RELEASE, NOT EVEN 1.

Then we also have the fact that 5 year old can anticipate that ppl will all rush to get new stuff so it will probably crash instantly.

it's free to play.  You should know by know to expect some glitches such as this.

it's free to play.  You should know by know to expect some glitches such as this.

They get paid for making that free 2 play game, its no excuse and you should knw it.

For excuse they could use "community doesnt expect quality", that is what you represent now.