Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Devstream #43!

[DE]Rebecca

Oh come on, 1 Primed Chamber giveaway? make it available for everybody through grind already

THEY GAVE AWAY A PRIMED CHAMBER? Jeez. I always miss out :(

Well, considering its a primed chamber, maybe the void trader will exchange it for a butt-ton of ducats.

No. 

I mean DE should remove Charged chamber from game, and replace every instance of it with primed chamber.

These.

Okay, looks like i have to wait some more for my question to be answered... Ah who cares?

Steve... why do you make a monkey out of yourself like that? Seriously!

Woh. Looks like Kela decided to hire a clone of Makoto Kobayashi to create her cybernetic augmentations. I guess you really wanted her to stick out among the Grineer females. Also creates an interesting contrast to the more healthy appearance of the Steel Meridian leader.

Though it's getting kind of funny. Sargas Ruk is or at least was, always described as having willingly undergone extensive cybernetic modifications (because of his hate for the weak fleshy parts), yet his body actualy looks quite tame compared to Vay Hek and now Kela De Thyam.

Female enemies for Corpus? Allright, i hope this will also mean more enemy design for the Corpus in general. It's still the same Crewmen and Ospreys everywhere, except painted differently. The Grineer meanwhile allready got 2 cosmetic different incarnations of several existing units (Frontier and Arid), in addition to many units at least having a slight difference in design among them. Corpus are long overdue to have more base unit difference.

Also don't forget female Bosses or contacts for the Corpus too.

Hek wants to attack the Hubs? But we just got them!

Though he has a point. The Formorians are allready wrecking havoc across the solar system and we did nothing yet? Hey, why are we even destroying Corpus outposts attacked by those things? What's the point!

Anyway, looks like the big event is getting closer.

So that wraps up 2014. Let's see what you will manage to create in 2015.

Edited by Othergrunty