Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think It's Time That De Remove Or Amend The Things That Just Don't Work.

Innocent_Flower

There's a lot of warframe that isn't designed to be enjoyed. They're more obstacle than challenge. DE, could you please work on/Remove such features.  

Thinks like:

Buying gear over and over again, like scanners. Imagine buying hundreds of disposable cameras when you could get a reusable camera. For the most part players ignore gear. Some of the bulk-produced stuff (Team health, energy,ammo) is worth building for really difficult missions, but most games go gearless because it's bother for little worth. 

Plat prices and discounts that make no sense. Hey, remember how you just bought all that plat? Now it's 1/4th the price, sucker!!!.  Nah really, because of the discounts most players hold off on buying plat unless they've got a good enough discount. 

Kubrow upkeep. There's nothing fun about it. It's just a pain. (sentinels 4 lyfe).  We don't need realism. If you want realism; We might as well have you need to rebuild the sentinel every time it dies. 

Farming resources to create consumable one-use keys (The Hek boss is magnificent. Why hide him? Mesa? Cruel!) 

Ability augments that should pretty much be Innate. Not saying all of them, but some of them should be. Like Frost's lasting slow augment for his ice wave attack; Should be a part of him. 

Rare mods on rare enemies. Especially on stances for weapons that don't have a lot of other stances. 

The majority of ten rank mods (especialy the rare/rare+ ones. Hyperion thrusters? Y'know warframe sprint speed isn't so much of a big deal. Why should archwing be so stupid about it? ) 

Extremely biased part drop tables. We'll give you ten chassis, five helmets and maybe then will we consider giving you a systems. 

AABC rotations. That part you want? HA. You can only get it every 20 minutes. Enjoy your loooooong game. (and the key is expensive, so you should be trying 40 or even 60 in the highly likely event you fail 20) 

High level of rarity in items that you need in bulk/that decay, (cells, argon) Crazy imbalance of resources. Control modules being rare in the solar system and incredibly common in the void, Neural sensors being only available on jupiter, Some common resources being inexhaustible. I've got tons of items in which I need tons of cells for, and yet there's no fun way for me to work for that amount. It isn't even a "Realistic" imbalance of resources; Four resources to a planet. Grineer, with armour of alloy and ferrite, only drop alloy and ferrite on certain planets. Not saying that it should be "realistic" but it should certainly be better distributed.  

Powerful mods that are essentially better versions of under-powered and completely unused mods. Just improve the unused mod, don't create another,better version to further invalidate it. 

High prices for S#&$ weapons/ S#&$ weapons for high prices. Look at the supra. So much to build, so little to play with. 

God-tier weapons that are head,shoulders and waist above similarly difficult/expensive to obtain items. (boltor prime)

Prime trader waiting times. Cycling around the solar system isn't too bad, but being gone like that? Nah. Just a simple cycle between stations would give us more than enough of waiting-for-the-inventory-we-want. 

Hydroid's appearance. 

That one was really just a bit of snark. I'd go as far to say that hydroid clashes with the designs of his predecessors, and the framey jones theme is certainly overdone.  

The trading and recruiting channel. (waiting, looking at the text scroll by for a good opportunity isn't the most fun thing someone can do in warframe) Why can't we have something better? Auction? Host Browser? Marketplace? 

Classes of weapons being worse than others in general (snipers, scythes)

Solar rail tax-freedom. (100% tax!!!) 

Most of the knockdown mechanic. Jump over a grineer stomp? Tough, you're down. Got hit for minimal damage? Tough, you're down. Wait a few seconds. Went through corpus laser doors? Don't take damage; Faceplant! Corpus slapstick technology! 

Laser/energy doors. Who enjoys being knocked down by an energy door. Who sees the point in it? 

Edit: Stamina. I don't see the point to it. It's a nuisance and offers nothing to the game. The most it does is stop a player from catching up to her/his faster allies. It's a factor in melee; But it does nothing there either. Thanks for the reminder, repligion! 

Edited by Innocent_Flower

Thinks that make the game less engaging. Small chores you need to do that just aren't fun. Or things that are clearly not intended for use. 

Thinks like:

Buying gear over and over again, like scanners. 

Annoying, but not broken. If anything, there should be option to select how many you could buy in single checkout

Plat prices and discounts that make no sense. 

As in how much plat costs or how much cosmetics etc costs?

Kubrow upkeep. 

Any player who goes in the void can afford kubrows and if you cant afford it, just freeze the doge. Its fine.

Farming resources to create consumable one-use keys (The Hek boss is magnificent. Why hide him?) 

I agree.

Ability augments that should pretty much be Innate. 

I would say too early to judgement this one, as these are still on testing stage. Lets wait what comes from them in future.

Rare mods on rare enemies. 

I agree.

The majority of ten rank mods (especialy the rare/rare+ ones. Hyperion thrusters? Y'know warframe sprint speed isn't so much of a big deal. Why should archwing be so stupid about it? ) 

Dont remove them, just cut the cost of upgrading them.

Extremely biased part drop tables. 

I agree.

AABC rotations.

I agree.

High level of rarity in items that you need in bulk/that decay, (cells, argon)

Grindy, but not that hard. I would say these are okay.

Crazy imballance of resources. Control modules being rare in the solar system and incredibly common in the void, Neural sensors being only available on jupiter, Some common resources

Neural sensors needs to be somewhere else too, no resource should be limited on one liset.

Powerful mods that are essentially better versions of under-powered and completely unused mods. 

Just rework those unused mods.

High prices for S#&$ weapons/ S#&$ weapons for high prices. 

I have no idea what you mean about this.

God-tier weapons that are head,shoulders and waist above similarly difficult/expensive to obtain items. 

Just rework

Hydroid's appearance. 

This thing is idiotic statment, it like saying some other human being that he/she needs to fix his/her face.

The trading and recruiting channel.

Why?

Depends on weapons.

Some limitations on taxing needs to be implemented.

Most of the knockdown mechanic. 

These needs to stay, there needs to be at least something to slowdown our OPness, even if it is annoying.

my thoughts are added in texts like this

i think it's time that you use constructive Thread Titles as per the Forum Rules and Guidelines (instead of vague clickbait) and also don't equally separate every topic in the thread. this isn't a paper, you don't double space everything.

there's a severe lack of cohesion here, or constructive criticism and feedback. there are a lot of statements that something is wrong, but zero explanation why you feel that way.

tl;dr - this thread is a waste of server space.

Edited by taiiat

Sounds like a lot of things you don't know a whole lot about, or are simply expressing a subjective opinion on. Your thread would probably be more suited to explain what it is you find wrong with X in the game, as they aren't so cut and dry to be fleshed out in a list.

Opinions are always subjective mate. Just saying.

well. I say this. don't like the way the game is, don't play it. here's my explanations.

-they already fixed this in a recent update. you can now buy muiltiple packs and not have to worry about mouse button mashing in the market.

- They make perfect sense. you're litterally paying less than 5c for 1plat. the discounts let you pay less.

Kubrow upkeep.

- This is something I already justified.  I shall paste it:

DE Made it perfectly clear in devstreams months before the update and posts about the kubrows that THEY WILL DIE.

Ask yourself these questions.

Why does DE have you "feed" the kubrow? Why did DE make it to where it loses trust in you after it dies in a mission? Why did DE make it to where you kill wild kubrow and take their eggs? Why did DE make it to where kubrows can die a permanent death without "feeding" it?

Simple. They wanted it to be as realistic as possible and give us responsibility. What's the classic phrase a mother uses after "Can I keep it"? "You're taking care of it. you're responsible for it". As Edard Stark on GoT (game of thrones) said on the first episode "You'll train them yourselves, you'll feed it yourselves, and if they die you will bury them yourselves."

Let's be honest here and go down the list of facts about canines (which essentially kubrows are)

"Feeding" and "Shots"

-your pet isn't going to live very long or be very healthy without nourishment and vet care. DE gave us the mercy to do both in one sitting.

Trust

- If YOU take your dog for a walk and every time that dog manages to hurt itself when you take it for a stroll (or a pull whichever your dog prefers) it will fear going out and then it will become aggressive when you near it with a leash or something it associates with the outside world. In a Kubrow's case, a warframe.

Killing the aggressive wild animals and taking their young.

- It's a proven fact that Wolves are the ancestors of the domestic dog, however the tame family member we know and love didn't come around by sitting around a campfire with ancient humans, telling stories, sharing food and becoming buddies. No. In reality wolf packs would hang around humans and eat the left overs (there were other and bigger predators out there at the time) and eventually earned their trust. Unfortunately Humans would kill the aggressive wolves and puppies and keep the more docile ones, bred them when they were old enough, and repeat the process. This is a process in practice with the Domesticated Kubrow. Something DE obviously researched.

Permadeath when left alone for too long.

- you don't expect to buy a puppy from a breeder (spend plat on 2 imprints) to get the perfect dog, wait for it to mature, then leave for a month or two on vacation without leaving food or water for him and expect to walk through the door to find him happy and healthy. In reality he'd be dead from dehydration in a few short and painful days.

Face it. If YOU want a pet in anything (game, irl, virtual, on a casual game on your tablet or phone, etc) you better be prepared to face consequences of leaving them unattended. Even virtual pets on an android or iOS phone have penalties for not taking care of them. If you payed money or not it's your fault because you didn't know how to take care of it. you shouldn't have to be told how to take care of a pet and you shouldn't have to be spoon fed information like a 3 year old child with a first goldfish (and let's face it, you're not 3 years old and by now I hope you know how to take care of a dog). You should do research before you're out pointing fingers.

DE warned all of us. You just didn't bother looking on the forums for the information and it's your fault for doing so. Don't blame DE for your own error

As a side note you should always have a very closely trusted friend with your email and password to a game that requires your attention and have them trained to do things such as alerts you need or shove your kubrow into stasis for you if it's an emergency (ie; in the hospital or you forgot to put your kubrow into stasis while you're away from home without net, etc) just like you would have a friend looking after your animals irl in such cases. Warframe at this point is more than just a game anymore. Sometimes it's a fantasy taking the place of a second life with friends, family and such other things. However if you're on other games yourself and you're fully capable of logging in yourself, that's your own fault.

I know it's a long and harsh post and I'm sorry, but these are the facts. DE did their research for you and gave you a ball of fluff (among other awesome stuff) and you should thank them for doing it by listening to what they have to say about how to do certain things and researching the information itself. They work their asses off every day to keep this game free to play and it's unappreciative immature people like you that gives people bad first impressions of a game the community works so hard to keep afloat. I'm not saying this game and company has nothing wrong with them, I'm simply (and bluntly) putting forth the logic you fail to see.

DE is not a company that sugarcoats consequences. If it's your fault, you get the full blame. If you don't like that, then don't take part in the tidbits of the game that requires your attention.

Farming resources to create consumable one-use keys\

- so if you make a turkey sandwich it should be around forever after you finish eating it?

- the reason for this is to add more flare and personal taste to your warframe and build.

- So we should automatically be getting something like gleaming talon handed to us from grineer lancers on murcury?

- the reason hyperion thrusters is a 10 rank mod is because it would be more useful for things like interception. You don't have to take 50 years getting from point B to point D just for B to get taken again.

- At least everything is labeled under a certain mob and not like destiny where it's all one big loot table for everything to drop everything. it's sectioned off under multiples.

AABC

- see above

- oh that stack of turkey sandwich meat isn't aloud to decay in your fridge? also I have 27 argon crystals and counting and other people have even more so that argument is invalid.

Crazy imballance of resources. Control modules being rare in the solar system and incredibly common in the void, Neural sensors being only available on jupiter, Some common resources 

-It's not imbalanced. obviously some resources in parts of the known world are going to be impossible to get in other parts of the world. common logic dude come on.

Powerful mods that are essentially better versions of under-powered and completely unused mods. 

-They did this for a reason. To let newer players not have everything spoon fed to them at once but allow them to still build on it

- There is not 1 weapon in this game that you HAVE to buy with platinum

God-tier weapons that are head,shoulders and waist above similarly difficult/expensive to obtain items.

- everything is on personal taste. EI you might think ember prime is S#&$ BUT I build mine to 1 shot a max vital, redirection and ironskin rhino with a single fireball

Prime trader waiting times

- this allows people time to build up the items and sell them for ducats and prevents the hubs from getting crowded all the time.

Hydroid's appearance. 

-you have no reason to complain about it. it's personal taste.

-Would you rather the hubs and region chats be filled to the point the chats are nigh impossible to read?

-They are working on this

-Only thing I agree with on this post

-If you have a problem with it, equip handspring.

apologies for the long reply.

well. I say this. don't like the way the game is, don't play it. here's my explanations.

-they already fixed this in a recent update. you can now buy muiltiple packs and not have to worry about mouse button mashing in the market.

- They make perfect sense. you're litterally paying less than 5c for 1plat. the discounts let you pay less.

Kubrow upkeep.

DE Made it perfectly clear in devstreams months before the update and posts about the kubrows that THEY WILL DIE.

Why does DE have you "feed" the kubrow? Why did DE make it to where it loses trust in you after it dies in a mission? Why did DE make it to where you kill wild kubrow and take their eggs? Why did DE make it to where kubrows can die a permanent death without "feeding" it?

Simple. They wanted it to be as realistic as possible and give us responsibility. What's the classic phrase a mother uses after "Can I keep it"? "You're taking care of it. you're responsible for it". As Edard Stark on GoT (game of thrones) said on the first episode "You'll train them yourselves, you'll feed it yourselves, and if they die you will bury them yourselves."

Let's be honest here and go down the list of facts about canines (which essentially kubrows are)

"Feeding" and "Shots"

-your pet isn't going to live very long or be very healthy without nourishment and vet care. DE gave us the mercy to do both in one sitting.

Trust

- If YOU take your dog for a walk and every time that dog manages to hurt itself when you take it for a stroll (or a pull whichever your dog prefers) it will fear going out and then it will become aggressive when you near it with a leash or something it associates with the outside world. In a Kubrow's case, a warframe.

- It's a proven fact that Wolves are the ancestors of the domestic dog, however the tame family member we know and love didn't come around by sitting around a campfire with ancient humans, telling stories, sharing food and becoming buddies. No. In reality wolf packs would hang around humans and eat the left overs (there were other and bigger predators out there at the time) and eventually earned their trust. Unfortunately Humans would kill the aggressive wolves and puppies and keep the more docile ones, bred them when they were old enough, and repeat the process. This is a process in practice with the Domesticated Kubrow. Something DE obviously researched.

- you don't expect to buy a puppy from a breeder (spend plat on 2 imprints) to get the perfect dog, wait for it to mature, then leave for a month or two on vacation without leaving food or water for him and expect to walk through the door to find him happy and healthy. In reality he'd be dead from dehydration in a few short and painful days.

Face it. If YOU want a pet in anything (game, irl, virtual, on a casual game on your tablet or phone, etc) you better be prepared to face consequences of leaving them unattended. Even virtual pets on an android or iOS phone have penalties for not taking care of them. If you payed money or not it's your fault because you didn't know how to take care of it. you shouldn't have to be told how to take care of a pet and you shouldn't have to be spoon fed information like a 3 year old child with a first goldfish (and let's face it, you're not 3 years old and by now I hope you know how to take care of a dog). You should do research before you're out pointing fingers.

DE warned all of us. You just didn't bother looking on the forums for the information and it's your fault for doing so. Don't blame DE for your own error

As a side note you should always have a very closely trusted friend with your email and password to a game that requires your attention and have them trained to do things such as alerts you need or shove your kubrow into stasis for you if it's an emergency (ie; in the hospital or you forgot to put your kubrow into stasis while you're away from home without net, etc) just like you would have a friend looking after your animals irl in such cases. Warframe at this point is more than just a game anymore. Sometimes it's a fantasy taking the place of a second life with friends, family and such other things. However if you're on other games yourself and you're fully capable of logging in yourself, that's your own fault.

I know it's a long and harsh post and I'm sorry, but these are the facts. DE did their research for you and gave you a ball of fluff (among other awesome stuff) and you should thank them for doing it by listening to what they have to say about how to do certain things and researching the information itself. They work their asses off every day to keep this game free to play and it's unappreciative immature people like you that gives people bad first impressions of a game the community works so hard to keep afloat. I'm not saying this game and company has nothing wrong with them, I'm simply (and bluntly) putting forth the logic you fail to see.

DE is not a company that sugarcoats consequences. If it's your fault, you get the full blame. If you don't like that, then don't take part in the tidbits of the game that requires your attention.

Farming resources to create consumable one-use keys\

- so if you make a turkey sandwich it should be around forever after you finish eating it?

- the reason for this is to add more flare and personal taste to your warframe and build.

- So we should automatically be getting something like gleaming talon handed to us from grineer lancers on murcury?

- the reason hyperion thrusters is a 10 rank mod is because it would be more useful for things like interception. You don't have to take 50 years getting from point B to point D just for B to get taken again.

- At least everything is labeled under a certain mob and not like destiny where it's all one big loot table for everything to drop everything. it's sectioned off under multiples.

AABC

- see above

- oh that stack of turkey sandwich meat isn't aloud to decay in your fridge? also I have 27 argon crystals and counting and other people have even more so that argument is invalid.

-It's not imbalanced. obviously some resources in parts of the known world are going to be impossible to get in other parts of the world. common logic dude come on.

-They did this for a reason. To let newer players not have everything spoon fed to them at once but allow them to still build on it

- There is not 1 weapon in this game that you HAVE to buy with platinum

- everything is on personal taste. EI you might think ember prime is S#&$ BUT I build mine to 1 shot a max vital, redirection and ironskin rhino with a single fireball

Prime trader waiting times

- this allows people time to build up the items and sell them for ducats and prevents the hubs from getting crowded all the time.

Hydroid's appearance. 

-you have no reason to complain about it. it's personal taste.

-Would you rather the hubs and region chats be filled to the point the chats are nigh impossible to read?

-They are working on this

-Only thing I agree with on this post

-If you have a problem with it, equip handspring.

apologies for the long reply.

What a fine example of faulty counter-argument. 

Gear: Gear as a mechanic just seems... Like an ill thought out bonus. They're expensive to build (unless you get a good bulk pack) and nobody uses them. Perhaps if they were made more interesting and... you only had to build them once, with refils each mission, you'd be good. What's the point in buying hundreds of disposable cameras if you can just get one good one? 

Plat prices: They don't make sense. 

They're expensive (at least to people in my situation or worse) I can get several meals for the price of 75 plat. Then on somedays the game goes "have the same amount of plat for 1/4th the price. Crazy S#&$. Obviously I'm going to hold out for at least a 50% discount. 

Kubrows? 

Maybe I should rebuild a sentinel from a re-purchased blueprint everyime it's destroyed. 

Turkey sandwhich? Keys. What the hell? 

If I have a key for my door, should I rebuild it every time i enter my room? 

Resources different in different parts in the world? Sure. but the solar map/void takes it to extremes, and the placing is illogical anyways. 

More powerful mods being more powerful than unusable crap teir mods for a reason... Spoon fed? I don't think spoon fed is the word. "here's eight dozen crap mods that you're better off not using, if you want that effect in a practical manner; wait for an event". Seriously? you're ok with that>? 

Wasn't talking about plat prices. Look at supra. A *@##$ to make. Total crap. 

Boltor prime /argument. 

Prevents the hubs from being crowded all the times? How? If anything it makes the hubs extra-crowded on some days and emptier on others. Better a constant trickle than a bucket drop. 

Make an alternative to the trading/recruiting channel?> 

Are they working on weapon classes being equal? One wouldn't think it'd take this long. 

Knockdown: Handspring's a bandaid

I think one of main problems with Innocent_Flower seems to be what EvE players call the "bittervet syndrome", that being that the longer they hang around the more entitled they become, even though they have EXACTLY the same rights, no more no less, then a 1 day old player.

If you started just recently, the "changes" are not "nerfs" they are just game rules, and the mechanics are overall quite functional, and are also - getting tired of saying this - not "written in stone", meaning that as time goes on they get tweaked.

The OP main problem is that the game is not "changing fast enough" for his particular version of "fast".

Either develop extra patience or find a new game. I'm doing that in EvE atm, which is basically just train up, and only log in and test stuff when something interesting - to me - gets added or tweaked. Why is the concept of "if you don't like whats in front of you then walk away" so difficult to comprehend? It's free content after all.

I disagree with most of the OP's points, and my only agreements are some minor tweaks, not "re-writes".

Oh, and Plat discounts? You get 5 local mates, and within a week or two, one of you will get a 20-75 percent off. You get Plat for everyone in the group, and move on. DE also knows this, so making it ALWAYS 20% off? They would have to make the 50% and 75% a LOT more rare to keep the same income level. Why does everyone think they can just "suggest" that DE "nerf" their own income stream?

What a fine example of faulty counter-argument. 

Gear: Gear as a mechanic just seems... Like an ill thought out bonus. They're expensive to build (unless you get a good bulk pack) and nobody uses them. Perhaps if they were made more interesting and... you only had to build them once, with refils each mission, you'd be good. What's the point in buying hundreds of disposable cameras if you can just get one good one? 

Plat prices: They don't make sense. 

They're expensive (at least to people in my situation or worse) I can get several meals for the price of 75 plat. Then on somedays the game goes "have the same amount of plat for 1/4th the price. Crazy S#&$. Obviously I'm going to hold out for at least a 50% discount. 

Kubrows? 

Maybe I should rebuild a sentinel from a re-purchased blueprint everyime it's destroyed. 

Turkey sandwhich? Keys. What the hell? 

If I have a key for my door, should I rebuild it every time i enter my room? 

Resources different in different parts in the world? Sure. but the solar map/void takes it to extremes, and the placing is illogical anyways. 

More powerful mods being more powerful than unusable crap teir mods for a reason... Spoon fed? I don't think spoon fed is the word. "here's eight dozen crap mods that you're better off not using, if you want that effect in a practical manner; wait for an event". Seriously? you're ok with that>? 

Wasn't talking about plat prices. Look at supra. A $#*(@ to make. Total crap. 

Boltor prime /argument. 

Prevents the hubs from being crowded all the times? How? If anything it makes the hubs extra-crowded on some days and emptier on others. Better a constant trickle than a bucket drop. 

Make an alternative to the trading/recruiting channel?> 

Are they working on weapon classes being equal? One wouldn't think it'd take this long. 

Knockdown: Handspring's a bandaid

What are you? A child that thinks the world and all its decisions revolve around you and you alone and believes they don't have to work for the benefits? well I have news for you overgrown terrible 2 year old!!! if everything was changed to your beliefs warframe would be either P2W or subscription based!!!!! :D Then you would have no game to complain about!!! :D how does that sound? :D huh? :D why don't we all bow down and make everything in the game handed to us? you know why we don't? because it's a F2P game. you want everything handed to you get off of warframe the drop tables are there for a reason. to make you work for it. you don't work for the money to pay for the game (you know because it's free to play. every day. so you don't pay for it. at all.) they are not obligated to give you every little thing in the game without effort. that would make it a boring game thus not making de money and therefore would make warframe unsupported because eventually you'll complain about them giving you everything and it being too boring to play.

if you don't like what I have to say, deal with it. just deal. because I guarantee you that your complaints won't change the game nor make a dent or scratch in their minds on how they do things. your pointless complaints on this forum won't make a difference. If you can't deal with how the game is, stop playing it.

It seems you completely missed the point of logic and have lost your brain in the dumpster you walked past 2 blocks from your living space.

If all you're going to do is complain about a "broken" game which isn't broken at all, turn around, unfollow the post, log out, uninstall warframe and save people the trouble of reading your post and reminding themselves how intelligence wasn't completely bred out of the human race.

Most here already disagree with you on 99.99% of your complaints. they're Pointless complaints and you have better things to do than sit there and be nit picky about a F2P game which you don't pay for every month. they aren't exactly entitled to entertain you because you are just 1 little speck among thousands or millions with the SAME permissions and benefits as you  in the game.

also just saying, there are people in worse situations than you in this world who don't even have a place to put their laptops or computers let alone sleep on a comfortable mattress or have a pillow. If you're complaining that $4.99 is enough for several meals (which honey that's worth 1 small meal at mcdonalds) or you're worried about your "situation" then you have other things to worry about in your life than a game let alone trying to catch DE's attention on the forums. Get yourself back on your feet, stop worrying about video games that don't revolve around you specifically and go find something better to do that actually makes you money that you can use on things other than in game currency to spend on things you can get for free in the game. Otherwise if you can sit here and type up little tidbit complaints that a vast majority of players have nothing wrong with obviously your personal situation in your PERSONAL life isn't as bad as you just shared with us.

$5 worth in plat can get you a lot more than you think. I mean what are you trying to buy that you don't need like you do weapon or warframe slots?

Also, Just for the record, I don't have a job. I can't get a job because of either medical reasons or they don't have a place for me. I live with my father and my grandmother (which aren't doing so well either) and I have a family that doesn't give a crap about me outside of those two because they're too stuck up and greedy but I don't complain online about things being either being too expensive or too broken. I take what I get. you have no reason to be using your situations and wasting your time you can better use on more important things than complaining on what you DO have. See the finer end of your situations and stop complaining on what you don't like. you have no right or reason to be picky so stop mashing your keyboard trying to express your insignificant distastes about something already handed to you on a polished gold platter with silver and diamond engravings and find something better to do.

Edited by prideofshadows

Kubrow upkeep.

"Feeding" and "Shots"

Trust

People don't want a pet. They want utility. Kubrows for their upkeep does not provide enough utility in return. A simple Carrier has much more helpfulness and has no upkeep. Kubrows they should be buffed in utility or their upkeep should be removed.

People don't want a pet. They want utility. Kubrows for their upkeep does not provide enough utility in return. A simple Carrier has much more helpfulness and has no upkeep. Kubrows they should be buffed in utility or their upkeep should be removed.

Obviously people wanted a pet in warframe otherwise they wouldn't have begged for the kubrows when they were first talked about. As I said DE has already explained the kubrows several times and they are not hard to take care of. I have 17 and i'm not even remotely disappointed or having trouble taking care of them and you only have to pet them if they die in a mission and give them shots every 4 days. in fact there are those that have 50 at least. It's not like you have to take them for walks or clean up their S#&$. They are optional. they are not required. if you don't like them, don't get one. simple.

Edited by prideofshadows