Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Will Come Next After Nova... Proof?

Dio_Brando

I want Ash to be next.....(come one.....he IS one of the originals after all....so is Volt but i kinda want Ash to become Prime first)

buuuuuuut they can also pull Excalibur Supreme (Excalibro Prime Prime) (there is no such thing so dont ask me for source or anything)

its also based on popularity and ash is the more popular frame over volt currently, noone uses volt in missions.

Plenty of people use Volt, and do quite well even at endgame. Volt is not as popular because he isn't your standard press # to win Frame. You need to work twice as hard to outshine, or even keep up with most Frames in a party. But that isn't what Volt is all about. Stun and gun; keeping mobs shocked so your team can clear them out is one of his main duties (along with knowing when to drop barriers). Also, the new speed mod can really wreck havoc if used proper. 

I personally don't believe these launcher images to be proof that Ash is next. By this logic, when Steve said players would be "Shocked" with what's coming is proof Volt is next, despite him saying he wasn't making any literal implications. If he were asked about this launcher theory he would say the same.

yes? or his shield but his other two abilities don't scale at all, just like ember

-snip-

His other two abilities' damage doesn't scale, but they both have a 100% proc chance. And with electrical element, that means stun. He has crowd control capability. Moreover, Shock can be used while reloading, without interrupting it. Which can be very useful in a pinch. Votl can actually be very useful late-game if you know how to use him.

What if?....

What if they started releasing them as a duo?

Let's be honest, 9 months to the next female Prime and Ash Plus Volt will be a gamble for DE as separate frames (They aren't the most popular).

The shelf life of the players is wearing thin. This game wont last forever.

Start bashing out more Primes!

1 every 3 months is lame.

Next run. Ash + Volt BAM!!!

After that

Trin + Saryn BAM BAM!!!

then a plot twist

Vauban + Valkyrie BAAAAAM!!!!!!

*drops mic*

Plenty of people use Volt, and do quite well even at endgame. Volt is not as popular because he isn't your standard press # to win Frame. You need to work twice as hard to outshine, or even keep up with most Frames in a party. But that isn't what Volt is all about. Stun and gun; keeping mobs shocked so your team can clear them out is one of his main duties (along with knowing when to drop barriers). Also, the new speed mod can really wreck havoc if used proper. 

I personally don't believe these launcher images to be proof that Ash is next. By this logic, when Steve said players would be "Shocked" with what's coming is proof Volt is next, despite him saying he wasn't making any literal implications. If he were asked about this launcher theory he would say the same.

did you never think he was referring to the next non prime war frame, not a frame that already exists in the game? did that never occur to you?

did you never think he was referring to the next non prime war frame, not a frame that already exists in the game? did that never occur to you?

You do realize they're using the same kind of logic as you to say it's Volt Prime and not Ash Prime, right?

That makes it all the more hilarious.

I'm really not. Your entire basis of your argument is "here's some images and some statements that can be interpreted in any way, it's PROOF that Ash Prime is next". It's really not. Nothing you have is actual evidence, and is pretty much just coincidental.

I mean, your main argument was "Ash is next to Mesa, so Ash will be primed next". Alad V is also next to Mesa on the launcher, as is Volt, and yet you've mentioned neither -- because you're seeing what you want to see.

Seriously...  By this logic Alad V could be the next prime too.  Salad Prime Confirmed!!!  XD

thats some logic you have there. i provided my evidence, and given the circumstances, it makes sense. take it for what you will.

I don't think there's another Warframe player that wants Ash Prime more than myself. They could have just selected Ash for that image because he looks cool with a Gammacor. Or yeah bro... There's something amidst and a conspiracy is brewing. I see it now... XD

That depends on what exactly you mean. Because I've said NOTHING about whether or not Volt or Ash will be next. In fact, I think they will be, in whatever order.

That's not what I got from what you posted previously, you seemed intent on dissipating the theory as it lead to the results.  The link is what you seemed intent on killing, but if the result is there then the link is there.

Unless DE confirms that it is a hint, which would likely be some time after they release them, this doesn't count as proof.

That looks like a catch-22 to me.

• They won't confirm until after it happens, but after it happens if it's confirmed it won't matter because it will have already been revealed.
  • On the other hand if it is confirmed as a hint before it happens, then it's solid enough to be what gives away what the primes are, which will, itself, be the reveal.

So the expectation of having it revealed as a solid hint beforehand is unreasonable, I think.

The Frost hint? Yeah, that was more solid than this. Have we actually gotten any hints for any of the other primes? Please share if we have.

As far as I know they've only been revealed on dev streams and such, and those tend to focus on player questions, the future of the game, and more important things than talking about which hints in the past have lead to which frames.  If I got to ask a question on there, it'd definitely be more focused on the gameplay and design aspects, rather than asking about hold hints that wouldn't matter at that point since we already got the content.

But hey, back on the confrontation... I'll bet you 50 plat versus acceptance that the next prime frame is either Volt or Ash.

• If it's neither I owe you 50 plat.
  • If it's one of them you just need to post publicly to admit that these hints do exist.

Sound good?

See? I can jump to conclusions too.

^ - You want in on the above?  Put your money where your mouth is?  I'll make the same bet with you I offered to the above person.

Edited by Rydian

But hey, back on the confrontation... I'll bet you 50 plat versus acceptance that the next prime frame is either Volt or Ash.

• If it's neither I owe you 50 plat.
  • If it's one of them you just need to post publicly to admit that these hints do exist.

Sound good?

This is probably one of the most unfair bets I've ever seen. Regardless if they accept it or not, you're pretty much the victor by default.

The entire "this isn't really a hint but it is because I say it is" thing is ridiculous. If pictures of one frame next to another were "proof" of who was gonna be Primed next, the forums would have already burned to the ground on account of all of the "evidence" amounting to nothing. Let me use some examples to show just how stupid this all is.

Below is one of the old loading screens. At the time it was taken, Zephyr was the most recent frame. Following the OP's logic, Valkyr should have been the next Prime (she wasn't).

ProgressbarOverlap.jpg

Another: Hydroid's release, with Zephyr and Oberon in the background. Again, following the OP's logic of "they're in the same image", Oberon should have been the next male Prime. He wasn't.

WarframePlaceholderScreenshot.png

Edited by Vargras

This is probably one of the most unfair bets I've ever seen. Regardless if they accept it or not, you're pretty much the victor by default.

Why do you say that?  If it's not Ash or Volt then the theory here is wrong and they get 50 plat, I'd lose there.

The entire "this isn't really a hint but it is because I say it is" thing is ridiculous. If pictures of one frame next to another were "proof" of who was gonan be Primed next, the forums would have already burned to the ground on account of all of the "evidence" amounting to nothing.

Not everybody is so angry. :P

Why do you say that?  If it's not Ash or Volt then the theory here is wrong and they get 50 plat, I'd lose there.

The odds of it not being either Ash or Volt are low. If it's Ash, you win. If it's Volt, you still win (and I'd much rather see Volt myself anyways).

Edited by Vargras