The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pyra Prime Is Terrible, It Needs Rework.

Zareek

This design is so bad, and there is nothing "Prime" about it.. I wish I had taken some time to see the syandana before I bought it. This is a major let down.

- It has no default gold

- It's just like a huge box on your back ("That syandana looks like a backpack" - UltimateSpinDash)

- The "fire" should be longer to resemble a phoenix or something

- The black is not "black" but grey

You can say it looks "fine", but that doesn't cut it, not for the price it goes for. These accessories are supposed to be "Prime", they are supposed to be impressive and really stand out. The normal Pyra and the Pyra "prime" looks too much a like. The Pyra Prime doesn't look unique, it just has a bit of a different design. This is outragerous in my opinion.

12_zps3771890d.jpg

Please for the love of God, give it some love. 

THE GOLD YOU SEE ON IT IN THE PICTURE WAS ORIGINALLY WHITE! I had to colour it gold myself.

Editted

Edited by Zareek

ugh... thats ugly as hell.... I was thinking of buying the accessories this time because It was going to have a prime syandana, but no way in hell with this thing.  If it had been a normal syandana I would still consider it(if it was anything like Misa prime I would haven't of hesitated at all), not this flame wings thing.   Also kind of irritated they are putting sigils in PA packs. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

It could use some work for sure.... 

I'll hold off... BUT Getting DE to adjust this will be uhh very slim but hey, there is hope. I like the wings Idea, already a fan of the cernos wings.

Yeah I doubt they will rework it. But I have to try.

You can color a little bit of the metal yellowish...but it won't look like prime gold because for some reason they decided to put this godawful "exfoliated" texture on the metal that makes it look like GRINEER bullcrap. 

pic

mv5p7zfn.jpg

There's a closer look from another thread. It really doesn't look Orokin at all...
Though larger "phoenix" flames could make it way cooler. Now it just doesn't worth it at all.