Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Drop Tables' Rotation C Was Stealth Nerfed, Please Raise Awareness Of This Issue

cyrus106

I don't understand.

DE has to make money, so people will have to live with the fact that the newest primes will be difficult to get.

That said, anything else doesn't have an excuse like this. Not even the keys needed to get Prime Access items. 1% chances, especially in difficult to get keys, are also not covered by this, at least not for me.

This game should encourage you to spend money (general rule for F2Ps if you ask me), but not punish those who don't.

Edited by UltimateSpinDash

I believe F2P games are such a hard business because get the screw too tight and you end up with players departing, don't screw it tight enough and you'll be starving because of lack of income. Encouraging players too hard ends up with them noticing and departing, leaving only the hardcore players and the bored crew, while not 'encouraging' enough (or not providing enough content to pay for, while it is worth to pay for it - the decoratives and stuff) ends up with players not noticing how nice you are to them.

Which way has DE headed? Honestly, I think they've noticed the screw was too loose and they're trying to tighten it up.

Edited by Filas312

Yes, that's for sure. 

Also I wonder what'll happen to these people who're running Sabotage keys right now - those who didn't know about Primes being removed @ third cache are totally screwed, may it be one key or a hundred, they're scammed, that's it.

I believe F2P games are such a hard business because get the screw too tight and you end up with players departing, don't screw it tight enough and you'll be starving because of lack of income. Encouraging players too hard ends up with them noticing and departing, leaving only the hardcore players and the bored crew, while not 'encouraging' enough (or not providing enough content to pay for, while it is worth to pay for it - the decoratives and stuff) ends up with players not noticing how nice you are to them.

Which way has DE headed? Honestly, I think they've noticed the screw was too loose and they're trying to tighten it up.

i dont think they had the screw too loose, why? Players spend thousands of plat daily, in trades and has to come from tpaying warframe for them, the discounts promote getting plat as well. And for those who dont want to wait again they have to pay to do so. Nope i think their screw was tight enough and want to tighten it again.

DE has to make money, so people will have to live with the fact that the newest primes will be difficult to get.

That said, anything else doesn't have an excuse like this. Not even the keys needed to get Prime Access items. 1% chances, especially in difficult to get keys, are also not covered by this, at least not for me.

This game should encourage you to spend money (general rule for F2Ps if you ask me), but not punish those who don't.

I agree completely, I'm fine with deciding to spend money on a game (and if you play warframe as much as I do, you kind of owe it to DE). However, when I feel like a game is forcing me to spend money on it with unreasonable grindwalls, I'm less likely to play the game (warframe isn't there yet, and I hope it never will be).

T4 survival, fusion cores for 30min straight, forma at 35min.

G1uIYoq.jpg

Not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind having some runs be like that, but not all.  They should designate certain void missions to have this kind of drop table so that we can get formas and cores readily.  I miss a year ago when you could enter a T1 Survival and just chill and get formas; those games had a great, laid back atmosphere and I made a lot of friends there and good memories. 

i dont think they had the screw too loose, why? Players spend thousands of plat daily, in trades and has to come from tpaying warframe for them, the discounts promote getting plat as well. And for those who dont want to wait again they have to pay to do so. Nope i think their screw was tight enough and want to tighten it again.

We know for a fact that the screw is tighter than they wanted it to be, at least in one case.  The drops in Void Sabotage were set under the assumption that we'd be rolling twice per mission; thanks to the lazy anti-exploit update those keys are producing half as much as intended.