Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Drop Tables' Rotation C Was Stealth Nerfed, Please Raise Awareness Of This Issue

cyrus106

Please remove this simply because DE isnt a big fan of posting that kind've info, and we don't want the topic to be closed/deleted. Not trying to be rude, just asking nicely. Thanks!

They won't do anything and won't close the topic beyond what they've already done.  The chances of someone who doesn't already know about this thread stumbling across it is now pretty much zero.  DE won't make a statement regarding what they've done I see no reason to keep quiet about the idiocy of weighted drop tables that they're using.

jeez that's a &!$$-poor run :(

That's another thing that needs to go... unranked cores... I don't care if it's t1/2 every void mission that rewards cores should be max and just increase the number of cores rewarded as you go up in tier.

Edited by plznohurtme

They won't do anything and won't close the topic beyond what they've already done.  The chances of someone who doesn't already know about this thread stumbling across it is now pretty much zero.  DE won't make a statement regarding what they've done I see no reason to keep quiet about the idiocy of weighted drop tables that they're using.

I agree. That's so frustrating! Warframe could be a really good game if DE would concentrate more on a good game experience than the rng based grind.

That's another thing that needs to go... unranked cores... I don't care if it's t1/2 every void mission that rewards cores should be max and just increase the number of cores rewarded as you go up in tier.

those cores were max ranked when we got it....

At this rate I'm assuming we're going to be waiting until the next devstream at the earliest and should all just visit the thread for it when it appears.  I was thinking about the forma bps today... and with stacking rewards I'm sure most people who do endless are probably swimming in them.  This seems like something "bad" for the market (meaning plat) since they're so easy to get nobody really needs to buy them.

Due to the Panthera a friend and I decided to farm the missing parts of Miter (I foolishly sold mine, whoops didn't think it'd ever be useful for anything) which doesn't have weighted drop tables.  It was challenging enough getting what we needed without the weighted tables working against us that I feel like DE could just move Cores/Forma BP to the uncommon table for rotation C and move everything else to common and we'd at least see more parts and less Core/Forma.

I still fear that we're going to be stuck with this extra grindy system until they do a loot revamp which is making playing for any reason other than just messing around with new weapons less fun.