Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

26K Dps Soma Prime! 3X Forma!

-FrostByte-

wait the gammacor is good now?

The synoid version. It is getting some fame as the strongest sidearm in the game, and I fully agree. I'm not expecting a nerf, really, considering it was buffed from something and DE rarely goes back on things like that, plus it takes a while to get it non plat (not going to comment on platwise).

Any time people run event dual stat mods on a gun for dps builds I die a little inside.

i am only able to swap out one of them for the 90% damage ones, besides i like the gold cards just because they are shiny.

Why on the earth will you use Malignant Force and Rime Rounds on a non-status weapon!!

Switch those out with Infected Clip and Cryo Rounds for more DPS(might need another Forma).

i got tired and didnt want to forma it again, thats on my todo list tomorrow

Edited by .DoG.

wait the gammacor is good now?

I have a 4 or 5 forma'd boltor prime with all the maxed mods that suggest its the best "DPS" build, but the Synoid Gammacor is just so much more efficient.  Soloing T4 Survivals with it can go quite a bit further than with boltor, mainly because you can stack heavy corrosive, and ammo consumption is super low.  Plus the zero spread is amazing for super easy headshots.  Only con to this weapon IMO is the range.  Plus... infinite energy ftw.

>_<

My Vulkar has 20k dps at level 26, potatoed with no formas (ignoring the fact I cheated using Sonar...).

I think I'll stay with mah trusted sniper rifle, thank you very much.

In a more serious note, nice. I'll try this right away on my Soma.

Edited by jjpdn