Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why The Mutalist Incursion Event Survival Is Not Enjoyable. At All.

(XBOX)Grihaly

Beat it the first try but died at the end and chose not to revive:( so I had to do it again. Played all yesterday and only got Jolt at the 40 min mark. That is what is angering me, hours of gaming this survival just to get 1 out of 4 mods. I have things to do this the last 4 days of this event. The RNG is killing me, I have flipped out on randoms a few times and even have gotten physically violent with myself. Warframe was never suppose to be like that.

Edited by (PS4)Joshuaalt

Can I just say, when the event was open, I did the event solo with my Valkyr, at 7 AM. Got to 31 minutes (I didn't want to stay no longer, and solo was tough-ish), and was playing with a controller. The event was fun IMO, and don't date your opinion as a fact. People usually hate it when people do that.

So if you go down (even after the 30 min mark) and aren't alive for extraction you won't get the rewards? That'd explain a lot. Ran with my clanmates last night and one didn't receive the rewards, couldn't stay alive during the run to the end so the two of us that made it to extraction got out of there. The one downed did not have the rewards.....

Was hard staying at extraction for the countdown. Damn ancients have a LONG reach on that pull of theirs and kept pulling us off the extraction point and resetting the timer.Mind you this was with Vauban setting up a few Bastille's to keep them from pursuing us. Would have just killed them, but it was at that point  where it would have been instant death due to the awaiting mob.

On a brighter note, I did get the mod I really wanted. RNGesus was pleased and gave me High Voltage at the 15 min mark  think. That was motivation to get out of there ASAP.

I do agree that CC frames were more useful than ye Ol' Rhino P. But, unfortunately people associate him with being the toughest and bring him along. I can't imagine that iron skin lasting long with that crowd. It was Rhino who didn't make it to the end of the level either. We were sticking very close together until that 30 minute mark, then got separated and dead in different places on the way out. That's why we just went to extraction as usual. Can't go back to revive the team, might as well get out.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

You'll have a super fun time using Rhino + Kogake (Brutal Tide).

Iron Skin will protect you against poison and the Kogake will breakdance all over the place dealing massive damage and at the same time evading pretty much everything.

EpaiFOE.png

GIMhAaG.png

UfqcJ3g.png

Edited by KingTaro

^So it is pretty much every 40 minutes that a Tethra mod is rewarded.

You'll have the best chance at 40 min from what I noticed.

And it's not just each 20 min. I got 2 at 15', 1 at 20' and 3 at 40'.

In total, I did around 10 15 runs.

Four of those were 40 min. And 3 out of 4 runs of 40' gave me a mod.

Dude the survival event was easy.

You just need to have great weapons like the soma, bolter prime, dragon nikana, akstelLos, dakra prime etc...

And you should have a decent warframe like ash, loki, rhino,vauban,sayrn etc... and almost forgot to mention that all of your team should have energy siphon on.

But getting the tetra doom mods is hard because they have a low drop compared to the rare fusion cores you at every 20 min.

So much rage...

I have totally opposite opinion on infested survival. I found the new enemies on infested missions so lethal at first ebcounter and they made the missions more thrilling. Especially the survival. They were very fun. Infested tileset on eris is an extra fun to it. That is one of my favorite tilesets. Honestly 30 minutes in the event survival was nothing. I could stay there the whole day. I was playing Oberon and magistar fyi.

Edited by Chuck_NoMiss

Well I recived High Viltage at the 20 minute mark:) and got a Jolt early this morning.

Now I only need to play another 10 or more missions to get Voltic Strike and Shell Shock, all I have been doing is playing the Mutalist Incursion since Wednesday. Tired of it but I must keep grinding till I get the last two Tethra mods.

Edited by (PS4)Joshuaalt

The new survival event is annoying, the place is so tiny most of the enemies get stuck then I have to spend my whole time looking for them so I can get the mini life supports. I have only gotten to 40mins twice, just tried my third and could barely find any enemies to kill.

ps: I love all gamemodes, step for defence when I am playing alone, I have not gotten a single tethra mod i'm unlucky :(

Edited by (XB1)FOCHOCLTstrfish

But as for survival against infested, it couldnt get much easier than that. I mean take a vauban in and sit in one spot with a vortex and its gg. Take a vauban and a nova and prime everything in the vortex, then its double gg.

This. I went as a speed nova with a vauban, trinity, and mirage. Easily the most effective group I've ever been in. They never even touched us for the first 40 minutes. On another run, though, with a Nekros instead of the Trinity, we had problems with graphical lag spikes. I think the Xbox version needs a little particle density work. Or you just set your power color to black! Haha. Anyway, if this comes around again, you can bet that I'll be putting together the same allstar team.

my friend and i duo'd 1hr 39m..

You are a prime example of the kind of nonsense what ruins this game with your incessant whinging. 791 posts on the forums and in game you struggle to make it 30 minutes in a survival outside of the void, absolutely pathetic, spend more time in game rather than on the forums ffs.

Summary of the event for me

stand in 1 spot and saryn dropping energy plates, you could solo 40 minutes not taking any damage besides drones and honestly let them beeline you then jump away once they blow up.

you just need to get better before you make stupid threads like this.

Edited by (PS4)torvahn