Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

is everything alright over there? we're getting some issues

Is anyone else having connectivity issues and being DCed to Login screen?, this has been happening to all my friends including me,wondering if its a server side or just a weird coincidence between us.

yeah i'm getting the same problem

is everything alright over there? we're getting some issues

yeah i'm getting the same problem

Yeah, tons of issues with connection.. i just bought Itzal too :c was even thinking of buying prime access.. but twice in 5 days losing stuff due to connectivity sucks.. First i lost Nova Prime print, now i lost the last piece of Elytron and Fluctus.. :c kinda sad..

Lots of connectivity issues. Unplayable until fixed.

Broken game is broken. Release content to make money but refuse to flesh out bugs that break the entire game thus not allowing people to use said purchased content. People complain about piracy but this right here is what should be illegal.

Edited by 0ceanRain

From my end I've tried:

- Rebooting the program.
- Rebooting my computer.
- Rebooting modem.
- Reconfiguring ports.
- Jigging cables.
- Swearing.
- Making threats at my computer.

Usually this fixes any connection problems, so I suspecting this is a problem on the server end, probably a loose cable.

From my end I've tried:

- Rebooting the program.

- Rebooting my computer.

- Rebooting modem.

- Reconfiguring ports.

- Jigging cables.

- Swearing.

- Making threats at my computer.

Usually this fixes any connection problems, so I suspecting this is a problem on the server end, probably a loose cable.

Nah not a loose cable one or two of the hamsters prob got too drunk and passed out on spiked eggnog that DEkickbot left laying around and forgot to take home.

Edited by Vairent

Europa Valac - Armaros is bugged i think all the spy missions are bugged in Europa cant finsh the planet :( Its stuck on the loading screen looks fully loaded but its not starting need to reboot the game then. 
hope this will be fixed soon

same with abaddon on europa, i got a daily mission from syndicate and it was a spy. and... i got stuck in loading screen forever eventho the loading was completed, retried .... like 9 times, but still getting the same results.. *i'm still trying at this moment*....

Idk what thread these should go in. Bugs I noticed:

- helios STILL sometimes wastes scanner charges on things that have a complete entry. I don't mind it scanning crates but I mind when the crates' entries have 40/20 scans and I wasted money

- The Liset colors are still default white for all ships except mine in the loading screens (thought I can see them moving as if piloted by the other players the custom colors don't show)

- in excav missions, if I pick a cell up with melee equipped I am automatically switched to secondary. If I insert the cell into an excav/scanner while melee is equipped I get switched to primary, and if I attempt to melee then my melee weapon is absent until I switch to it and it resets. It's very confusing and quite inconvenient

- when I log in if the foundry is idle it won't have the correct position of the two prongs until I go into a mission and come back

- sometimes the sentinel pet only shows its customizations and attachments after I activate the arsenal; before that it's th default colors/model

I had all of these. Fixes?

AND STILL NO EXCAL PENDRAGON HELM FIX

Right, I waiting for this fix too! Especially looks very bad in space.