Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Designed The Event So That The Relays Would Get Destroyed

immolator1001

Whether intentional or not DE has made it so there is no reason to replay the missions.

After you get the point and credits, why would you spend time to farm a key just to play it again? There is no reward.

Most importantly we don't really care about the relays. There is no difference between them and there is no reason to have more than 1, especially since people only ever use the vesper relay.

This event just wasn't well planned if they wanted a  large group of the player base to replay these missions, we have no motivation.

Edited by immolator1001

I doubt DE will just scrap something they've spent months developing, so I'm willing to bet that if we lose most of our relays that will simply mean an event for rebuilding them is going to be in the works.

That said, I agree. They could give people a reason to replay by making the battle-pay non one-time-only. (The credits, not the points.)

Edited by DiabolusUrsus

They should make Archwing playable before starting any event at all. Currently it's a bugfest with massive amounts of host migrations, crashes and interface not suitable for real 3D orientation.

It was totally unplayable at the start, but even now you'll get more game crashes per 3 hours of archwinging than in a month of playing regular missions.

Well, I guess that's your opinion.

Its kinda fact.

Did you ever go to any other relays besides vesper? No one was ever there and there was nothing different about them. 

Some people are like "Well the people who like the relays will rise up and protect them!" But that's clearly not true, since we'll be losing most of them and people stop playing after they get a reward.

I hope in the future they wont force the players to play archwing missions because i am not a fan of it and i want my maps unlocked. Now I can't do nightmare becasuse of archwing.

For the relays we need mostly more reward and useful npc-s to give us random missions/quests. That give some reason to go to the relays btw they are all looking same without differences. I hope sometimes they add own tilesets for those relays.

Also the dojo should be turn a place where you can do the same but with option to build and add npc-s.

Whether intentional or not DE has made it so there is no reason to replay the missions.

After you get the point and credits, why would you spend time to farm a key just to play it again? There is no reward.

Most importantly we don't really care about the relays. There is no difference between them and there is no reason to have more than 1, especially since people only ever use the vesper relay.

This event just wasn't well planned if they wanted a  large group of the player base to replay these missions, we have no motivation.

Remember when everyone was saying "It's a Rhino statue because he's from Venus!"? When I went into the Pluto relay once they opened it and saw that same giant Rhino statue I just laughed.

People just use Vesper because the Void Trader popped up there the first time. Had he popped at Strata, everyone would use Strata and nothing else.

But yeah, I do agree that there is no purpose to have 7 instances of the same thing. Maybe if they made changes like, stick one syndicate per relay, then we might have a reason to have different relays. But now, pff...

I say let all relays die, but one.

Rather than purposely destroying the rails, DE overestimated the players and their drive.

totally, but i will maybe rude, isn't kinda naive to think that player will run mission for free? because that the point, we do run mission for free.

without forget, i love archwing, but it have some major issue still not solved, like the mods/item really hard to find or the lack of 3d map for find more easily the enemy.

and like said by other people before me... it's the holiday a lot of people are preparing for christmas :x

Not to mention it's an archwing event

this... since the introduction of archwing i have rarely seen more then 5 squads pr archwing node... the playerbase simply dosent like archwing...

and the reason is that it has nothing to do with warframe... 

if they had made it like i thought (and was hyped about) so its another form of extraction then ppl might actually enjoy it...

only reason i play it is for mastery rank...

I doubt DE will just scrap something they've spent months developing, so I'm willing to bet that if we lose most of our relays that will simply mean an event for rebuilding them is going to be in the works.

That said, I agree. They could give people a reason to replay by making the battle-pay non one-time-only. (The credits, not the points.)

I think they have something else if we lose the relay, maybe starts a second timer, or leaves that relay partially destroyed and we have to rebuild it

this... since the introduction of archwing i have rarely seen more then 5 squads pr archwing node... the playerbase simply dosent like archwing...

and the reason is that it has nothing to do with warframe... 

if they had made it like i thought (and was hyped about) so its another form of extraction then ppl might actually enjoy it...

only reason i play it is for mastery rank...

i don't think like you, arch wing is fun, sadly people have the habit to faceroll content with OP warframe power when the archwing power are often bad.... and take age for get really powerfull enough. the previous concern that i have said play a huge part into it. before they did change the mods drop from the interception of earth, get mods for archwing was quite hard....

people did grow to hate this mods when it's kinda fun with friend.