Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Tinfoil Hat Mode Engaged] Seeing As It Seems Only Afew Relays Are Being Scripted To Destroy

GunDownGrace

why do that?strata made sense as a way to show they werent bluffing,but europa is looking like it will go as well

but only 2 or 3 maybe gone when this event is done?if i understand it correctly,the normal relays are tenno faction bases,DE stated that in 2015 they will introduce a 5th faction (counting grineer,corpus,infested,and tenno,barring syndicates as that hasnt been worked out lore wise yet in some cases)

what if these 2 or 3 relays are being destroyed to make room for this new factions bases?what if this new faction is playable but opposes tenno?

the tenno vs the anti tenno

a serious ramping up of the us vs them,good vs evil conflict,as now players would be doing both,the possibilitys are endless

Europa and Earth are planets with strong Grineer presence. Earth is home planet to this faction, and Europa are the main interest. Corpus forces try to push Grineer out, but seeing how many Corpus ships littering Europa with its debris, one may assume they are unsuccessful. Mark my words, Europa have something down there, something that provokes unending bloodshed, and they know. And we are not... yet.

-snip- Europa have something down there, something that provokes unending bloodshed, and they know. And we are not... yet.

My money is on a large stockpile of Tenno. It'll be Gravidius all over again.

Failing that, a gate or even a vault with the last Orokin in existence hidden behind it, who have been preparing for war with the Tenno and by extension, the Corpus and Grineer, to take back their rightful claim. Origin for the Orokin! Death to the Betrayers! You know, all that guff.

Or it could be Sentients. Or a heap of tentacles and disappointment.

the balor ship on Europa showed up before the one on Eris.j

13.5h left on Europa ~46%      8.5h left on Eris ~66%

and i m pretty sure you unlock Europa before you unlock Eris. Europa is easier than Eris, too.

Which is why i think DE wants to destroy the relay/hub on Eris

but the relay/hub on Europa will be destroyed, too because no one cares about them anyways.

1. It s christmas

2. It s not worth doing the mission a 2nd time

3. Saturn is save.

4. Void trader appears next time on Saturn.

the balor ship on Europa showed up before the one on Eris.j

13.5h left on Europa ~46%      8.5h left on Eris ~66%

and i m pretty sure you unlock Europa before you unlock Eris. Europa is easier than Eris, too.

Which is why i think DE wants to destroy the relay/hub on Eris

but the relay/hub on Europa will be destroyed, too because no one cares about them anyways.

1. It s christmas

2. It s not worth doing the mission a 2nd time

3. Saturn is save.

4. Void trader appears next time on Saturn.

I fairly believe that Europa will go down too or, at least, that it has good chances to do so.

My guess I'd that all the Grineer-positioned relays are going to be destroyed.

Mercury should be fine.  Short of throwing one with near infinite health at it, Mercury has the easiest mobs and most fragile zeppelins, not to mention being incredibly easy to farm isotopes off of survival, ect. there. 

You also forget that the Orokin are technically a faction.  They're not truly active right now, but Vor could potentially "wake" them and strike the system.  Or something else could happen, who knows. 

Also, yeah, we drove the Sentients to the brink of extinction - or at least subjugation - before the Collapse.  I don't think we'll be trading any gifts that don't move at high velocity.  And Europa would be a good place to hide them, but they could make new sectors, or just not add Relays there in the first place (Phobos). 

Mercury should be fine.  Short of throwing one with near infinite health at it, Mercury has the easiest mobs and most fragile zeppelins, not to mention being incredibly easy to farm isotopes off of survival, ect. there. 

You also forget that the Orokin are technically a faction.  They're not truly active right now, but Vor could potentially "wake" them and strike the system.  Or something else could happen, who knows. 

Also, yeah, we drove the Sentients to the brink of extinction - or at least subjugation - before the Collapse.  I don't think we'll be trading any gifts that don't move at high velocity.  And Europa would be a good place to hide them, but they could make new sectors, or just not add Relays there in the first place (Phobos). 

I more think Vor is the harbinger of the New Orokin, basically the memory of the Orokin living on through the Void and Neural Sentrys.  I think the dark sectors will be were we see the Sentients first show up, probably around the time the new Dark Sector tile set gets put in place.

I more think Vor is the harbinger of the New Orokin, basically the memory of the Orokin living on through the Void and Neural Sentrys.  I think the dark sectors will be were we see the Sentients first show up, probably around the time the new Dark Sector tile set gets put in place.

Better hop to Sechura whilst we still can

I hate conspiracy theorists. They jump to the wrong  conclusions without any hard evidence and then pretend it's fact. Also, they come up with the most convoluted scenarios when there's a simpler answer. Instead of being scripted events, some of the relays could just simply be harder with tougher enemies and tougher fomorians simply because of the difficulty associated with the planet they're on. It's just the game's mechanic at work. And/or players simply didn't run that particular relay as much as it needed to be run. No scripts needed no bullcrap conspiracy theories.

I hate conspiracy theorists. They jump to the wrong  conclusions without any hard evidence and then pretend it's fact. Also, they come up with the most convoluted scenarios when there's a simpler answer. Instead of being scripted events, some of the relays could just simply be harder with tougher enemies and tougher fomorians simply because of the difficulty associated with the planet they're on. It's just the game's mechanic at work. And/or players simply didn't run that particular relay as much as it needed to be run. No scripts needed no bullcrap conspiracy theories.

Tho, there is always some agenda behind everything.

Instead of being scripted events, some of the relays could just simply be harder with tougher enemies and tougher fomorians simply because of the difficulty associated with the planet they're on.

Because Earth and Europa are totally more difficult planets than Eris and Pluto.