Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rapid Resilience

(PSN)jFresh215

Question

Is rapid resilience a totally useless mod? I never hear anyone talk about it but it seems like it would be very useful especially against those nasty infested. I haven't had the opportunity to use it because, ya know, RNGesus; but it seems like it's not too bad. Or do you think it's just a waste of space. If you dont know what it is; it has a d polarity and takes up 11 spots maxed rank but it also lowers the amount of time a status stays on your frame by 3/4 (-75% status duration) 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Rapid_Resilience

And if you know where I can find these Prod Crewman that drop this mod by the dozen I would be thankful to know. I kinda want to get my hands on it to see if it's any good. 

Edited by (PS4)jFresh215

12 answers to this question

Extremely useful in PvP to counter acrid rampages, Rapid resilience is a viable way to, yes, reduce the total damage of the procs, but also, by decreasing its duration, procs will thrash less your shield regen.

You should try it on high-shields warframes, RR gets rid of procs to let shields recharge earlier.

At this point in time I'm so used to dropping health restores when needed to recover from procs and so overloaded on materials that it's effectively costing me nothing that I couldn't be bothered to run the mod. I can see the effectiveness in PvP I suppose.

Certain frames would also gain little-no benefit from the mod at all. Anything that can nullify procs, and anything that isn't at all tanky will not find any use from the mod. No point in mitigating the slash damage if the bullets causing the slash proc are enough to kill you O.o.