The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Are Ninja And .we Need A Mask :x

felinena

Have we moved away from the general understanding that Warframes are meatbags that an overarching soul or force controls and switches between?

I recall DE_Steve said something like that in an early devstream, I'm not sure if the lore has moved on from that concept.

That concept makes masks irrelevant, too.

Have we moved away from the general understanding that Warframes are meatbags that an overarching soul or force controls and switches between?

I recall DE_Steve said something like that in an early devstream, I'm not sure if the lore has moved on from that concept.

That concept makes masks irrelevant, too.

how does it make masks irrelevant? that overarching soul (implied to be the players) can and does deck out those meatbags at every possible opportunity.

how does it make masks irrelevant? that overarching soul (implied to be the players) can and does deck out those meatbags at every possible opportunity.

And what is gained from masking the mask? The Warframes themselves are a layer of abstraction from the source of the threat.

Don't get me wrong; I'd like to see cosmetics like this, it just reminded me of things related to the lore. Probably Off-Topic, I guess.

so cruel ...

\[ToT  ]/

I just need some cosmetic is made my self. Like on Other !

please have heart ! Y-Y

You think you know heartbreak youngun?

I've been nagging about us Tenno getting our mits on a metallic color pack for longer than most posters realize the game has been around. Still nothing man. It hurts. It hurts in the heart.

Tenno are wearing a Helmet. 

It's a tad ridiculous to wear a mask over a helmet.

That's how I feel about the Pyro in TF2. He's (or She's) wearing a protective mask over his (or her) entire head, and is somehow able to wear all types of other cosmetics over it.

Edited by Tymerc