Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Vay Hek Conspiracy!

Exodess

After we lost the last Relay, I cried "VAAAAAAAAY HEK!!! THIS WILL BE. THE LAST RELAY. THE GRINEER. EVER. OBLITERATE. ON. MY. WAAAAAAAAATCH!!!"

Afterwards, I had myself a Rocky montage session.

I forma'd the ever-living bejesus out of my Itzal, Imperator, and Centaur - fully min-maxing all 3. Then I did the same with my Elytron and Odonata. Then I started leveling Velocitus. And then I started working on Dual Decurion...

And how does Vay Hek respond to my hyper-vigilance? Silence. Total, paranoia-fueling silence. Throughout Christmas day, I had Warframe up and running and checked hourly with no Grineer presence to answer my suspicions.

All that time waiting got me thinking: Where DID the Grineer get the level of technology? Even the Corpus, renown for their Obelisks, don't have a clue how to build something as massive and imposing as the Balor Fomorians which are several times more powerful than the preceding model. Even the arrogant Frohd Bek was in sheer disbelief at how advanced Vay Hek's latest weapon turned out to be. Vay Hek himself and his mechanized battle body is also technologically far more advanced than even the Grineer renown for his expertise on cybernetic enhancements and stolen technology - General Sergas Ruk! It's also suspicious how Vay Hek's personal headhunter squad, the Grustrag Three, are also unbelievably advanced and potent anti-Tenno weapons which exceed the performance of the greatest Grineer warriors like Lech Kril...

I think Vay Hek is working with a third party. A third party with access to incredibly advanced technology that is not derived from the Orokin.

Vay Hek's absence probably means he is simply confiding the results to this mysterious benefactor. Yes, he has handed the Tenno their first two true defeats with the Balor Fomorians, but he's also losing more Fomorians than we are Relays. This meeting could be leading to a new trick up his sleeve...

I'm on to you, Vay Hek. And I am watching. Oh yes, I. Am. Watching.

hqdefault.jpg

tumblr_inline_moq5tha5J21qz4rgp.jpg

7741965ecdcc0867031f750995d54d98_view.jp

im-watching-you-focker.jpg

Rear-Window-pic-2.jpg

Edited by Exodess

Maybe the Queens are more than wut we think they are

regarding Vor after being Voided still bow down for the Queens even with his new void power and immortality

What indicates him still being loyal to queens since he went immortal? I can't remember any quotes.

I agree, the implications are... grim, especially as the main Fomorian gun appears to be an energy weapon in some form. This implies that we've failed dramatically on our efforts to derail their search for energy weapons.

The sheer persistence of the fleet is another worrying point: how much damage have we done, and the sheer amount of Grineer resources we burn through just breaking one of those behemoths is staggering. How long has this maneuver been in preparation? Years? Decades?

Did we only just draw a spear intended for the Corpus?

hola el evento se va a perder si no se hacen nuevas misiones diferentes para reducir la monotonia , sino se hacen modificasiones a los escenarios actuales para eliminar su repetitividad con lo cual causa cansancio a las personas no fisico sino fatiga mental , por ultimo y no menos importante deberian hacer que la recompensa asi como las misiones sean repetitivas osea en cada mision que hagas 1 millon de puntos pues obtener los

creditos una y otra ves cada ves que ganes dicho puntaje con lo cual eliminarian la apatia por repetir el evento una y otra y otra ves el evento aunque solo den el punto de evento para obtener emblema,mods y el arma vandal una sola ves por destruir la nave pero que aya motivasion para los jugadores y asi se sientan a gusto salvando la nave porque la verdad es que son pocos los que hasta ahora pueden acceder a los RELAY's

con lo cual no hay casi jugadores que se sientan motivados a salvarlo s y los pocos que si pues se cansan de hacerlo ellos solos incluyendome  sin ams que agregar me despido

hola el evento se va a perder si no se hacen nuevas misiones diferentes para reducir la monotonia , sino se hacen modificasiones a los escenarios actuales para eliminar su repetitividad con lo cual causa cansancio a las personas no fisico sino fatiga mental , por ultimo y no menos importante deberian hacer que la recompensa asi como las misiones sean repetitivas osea en cada mision que hagas 1 millon de puntos pues obtener los

creditos una y otra ves cada ves que ganes dicho puntaje con lo cual eliminarian la apatia por repetir el evento una y otra y otra ves el evento aunque solo den el punto de evento para obtener emblema,mods y el arma vandal una sola ves por destruir la nave pero que aya motivasion para los jugadores y asi se sientan a gusto salvando la nave porque la verdad es que son pocos los que hasta ahora pueden acceder a los RELAY's

con lo cual no hay casi jugadores que se sientan motivados a salvarlo s y los pocos que si pues se cansan de hacerlo ellos solos incluyendome  sin ams que agregar me despido

I don't see how complaining about the event itself has anything to do with my conspiracy theory.

Thanks for putting that image in my head bro

and for people who want to kown whats in my head, just think about a Queen Bee

Oh dear god...

THE QUEENS ARE BEEEEEEEEEES?

*grabs the Mortein* You live for today Louie...for there is a larger threat on the horizon...

Thanks for putting that image in my head bro

and for people who want to kown whats in my head, just think about a Queen Bee

Come to think of it, the idea that the Queens aren't just Grineer themselves would be an interesting twist, and that they are withholding technology from their swarm would be quite curious indeed.

What indicates him still being loyal to queens since he went immortal? I can't remember any quotes.

. he is actually saying it himself in the void... cant remember exact sentance, but i am sure oh it, watch out for his blabering in the coid yu ll catch it

The Queens wouldn't support Vay Hek after so many failures, I mean they demoted Vor because he let 2 or 3 Tenno get away.

Imagine what they think of Vay Hek, he's let hundreds escape, and Tenno kick his &#! a lot.

He would have to be working with a third party.