Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valid Concern - Consoles And The Eyes Of Blight Event

(PSN)IIIDevoidIII

Talking about point noted.

Is there any chance you guys might post a list of "known issues and complains" somewhere on the forum, so people know which feedback, concern, bug reports, etc. have reached you?

It's really difficult to get a clear image of what is going on in development, except for the bits and pieces we might get from the livestreams every two week, but even those are highly unreliable, since subjects might get brushed aside or questions misunderstood.

So while threads about the same subject are regulary made, we have no clue if they were noted or considered important. It's like a two way mirror and we are standing on the reflecting side only able to see ourselves while having to guess if you pay any attention.

You can't answer every single thread to say if you got feedback or are working on it, likewise you don't need to tell us everything that's going on, but such a list could at least help us know what reached you.

ps4 has such place. Created by moderator crackle. It is a great tool that I wish more people paid attention to. Lots of questions already addressed and some even solved that others continue to post about everyday. Maybe you can convince one of the PC active mods to build something like that.

Point noted. We'll do our best to make sure the event is balanced appropriately for consoles when the time comes. Also, there will probably be some time between the release of Relays on consoles and the Eyes of Blight event (Relays will have to be working smoothly on consoles first). 

We needyou here  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/380016-syndicate-offerings-coming-changes-psa/page-23 kthxbai

ps4 has such place. Created by moderator crackle. It is a great tool that I wish more people paid attention to. Lots of questions already addressed and some even solved that others continue to post about everyday. Maybe you can convince one of the PC active mods to build something like that.

Thank you Jwernecke!  You are the man, man!  haha.. Actually I do have an oddball bug thread for the PC version of the game as well!  

*cough*

"Hello, My name is Crackle, and I am a Warframe-Aholic."

I've personally been rallying my clan to work on there Archwings to prepare for this event, but I know for a fact that if you go on the [PS4] Oceania region and look at the Archwing nodes, there will be 2 or less squads in total, not per node. I think the main problem here is Archwing doesn't yet have enough content to make it interesting to alot of players, which is why I think the "eyes of blight" event is far too early to be put into the game. Some might see it and think "oh damn, better get on that" and then realise there rank 5 Odonata is getting mulched by the enemies. While those of us who put time into it, to give it a chance are not going to be enough to save the relays by ourselves.

Well, making it worth the while isn't difficult. Make the reward for getting 1.000.000 points repeatable and players will do it just for credits. Yes, it's too soon for Archwing to have an event imo, but the milk is essentially already spilled, so DE will hopefully make it better on their second attempt.

Talking about point noted.

Is there any chance you guys might post a list of "known issues and complains" somewhere on the forum, so people know which feedback, concern, bug reports, etc. have reached you?

It's really difficult to get a clear image of what is going on in development, except for the bits and pieces we might get from the livestreams every two week, but even those are highly unreliable, since subjects might get brushed aside or questions misunderstood.

So while threads about the same subject are regulary made, we have no clue if they were noted or considered important. It's like a two way mirror and we are standing on the reflecting side only able to see ourselves while having to guess if you pay any attention.

You can't answer every single thread to say if you got feedback or are working on it, likewise you don't need to tell us everything that's going on, but such a list could at least help us know what reached you.

We know for a fact that they (probably) regularly look at stuff collected in "the oddball bugs thread" here; https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/328563-the-new-improved-oddball-bugs-thread-pc-version-post-u155-mesa-update/

Other than that, there's little indication to what issues are known or unknown, afaik, because communicating this information is probably not an easy task givent he volume of potential issues that can exist.

Edited by Somedude1000

I have been worrying about this as well, thanks for making the post. 

I am the only player in my clan that has all the Archwings, weapons and mods with the exception of Dual Decurions (those receivers NEVER drop for me). Many people I talk to won't even play the missions any more. Exterminate and Sabotage missions are pretty boring. Flying around inside the Corpus ships as fast as you can is fun (until you hit a wall and beach-ball all over the place). The only mission I personally enjoy is the really difficult Uranus Interception. My friends and clan mates usually won't play the Uranus mission though, because it is too difficult for them and feels like "space keep-away" (because sometimes the only way to win is to capture points where the massive swarm isn't). 

PS4 archwing missions are devoid of life. Usually I have to solo if I want to play. Drop Rates are terrible and sometimes you don't get any reward at all for beating Exterminate and Sabotage missions. Bugs are rampant. Often times there are parts of the map that you can't access due to invisible walls. There are still spawn issues and auto-extraction from going out of bounds in the large open asteroid mining field maps. The mini-map is broken on Sabotage missions (notably Neptune). Sometimes you get stuck in a plane, where you can't fly up or down at all.

Maybe Archwing isn't the place for an event, given the problems with the mode.

I have put in work to level up my Archwing,weapons, and mods but I do not like any of the Archwing missions. They are boring and the drops kind of suck. I don't want to rehash complaints but it was not a good ideal to base an event of a mission type that a lot of people don't play that much because of the problems with the Archwing mission types. From what I am reading on these forums, this event is going to be a pain in the butt to complete if it is not balanced right. All we can do is wait to play the event and see how it goes. Weather we like it or not the event is coming soon.

• 5 weeks later...

So on the Dev Stream today, they mentioned that we're going to be defending the relays in our next update on Tuesday. So I'm wondering about this:

Point noted. We'll do our best to make sure the event is balanced appropriately for consoles when the time comes. Also, there will probably be some time between the release of Relays on consoles and the Eyes of Blight event (Relays will have to be working smoothly on consoles first). 

I know there's also been talk of stress testing the relays, so I'm wondering how both the event and the stress testing would happen at the same time? Especially if it's locked to a certain MR level, which would mean most of the players have no idea what they would be defending (so most probably won't care).

Is there any way we can get some kind of general idea about the pacing of this update?

I have a level 12 Archwing. Barely any mods and any incentive. I love the flying mechanic, but the drop rates are horrible, and really I'm running t2 and t3 missions solo. While De seems to be nerfing everything, how about buffing everything, because I find myself looking at these maps with zero players on them. I'm like yep, let's go run a T4 mission solo, or maybe instead binge on Netflix.

I love the IT Crowd show. You Brits and your humor.

Yep, those relays are toast.

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey

Well, I have one lvl 30 frame, zero primed ANYTHING, and haven't run a T4 yet at rank 5. I've got a low-ranked Archwing and hate the idea of losing content, but am having too much fun running " standard" missions, and Archwing is a time sink I can't afford right now. I truly appreciate the Archwing Play, and I'd launch into all-Archwing, all-the-time if my clan asked, but I don't know if the PS4 community will be Galvanized.