Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Was Anyone Else Expecting Imperator Vandal ( Syandana )?

KyleDelta

Now don't get me wrong I still like the event prize of an archwing vandal weapon, But I think it should have been explained a bit better that we where getting an archwing weapon instead of the syandana, so people wouldn't get their hopes up for something else that has the same name, Did anyone else think this?

( Again it could have been just me not reading into it enough but it does just say "Imperator vandal" on the rewards list and since we do have a wraith syandana it would have been possible. )

Edit:

I don't regularly check the equipment lists as Ry said so that's probably how I missed it, And as someone who regularly changes syandanas and less playing archwing missions I automatically thought about the syandana of the same name instead of the archwing-minigun, Heh I didn't even know they had the same name until tonight :P.

Edited by KyleDelta

Considering the weapon showed up in the profile list before the event even came up, I didn't think that.

But on the other hand I can't blame you for thinking it because it is not explicitly stated to people that don't check out profile equipment lists.

Now don't get me wrong I still like the event prize of an archwing vandal weapon, But I think it should have been explained a bit better that we where getting an archwing weapon instead of the syandana, so people wouldn't get their hopes up for something else that has the same name, Did anyone else think this?

( Again it could have been just me not reading into it enough but it does just say "Imperator vandal" on the rewards list and since we do have a wraith syandana it would have been possible. )

Umm, what Wraith Syandana? I don't believe there was any of the kind released and so far only weapons have been attached with the word 'Vandal'.

Its an ARCHWING event

Um......

Use a bit of logic.

Event is archwing based

Archwing has a weapon called imperator

So far "vandal" only applied to weapons

Oh boy im gonna get a syandana for this!

33l2edk.png

This is the only thing named Imperator in the game, that I could find.  Why is is so unreasonable to come to that conclusion?  Also, Specters of Liberty gave a Wraith Syandana was a reward.

The Rakta;

HornSkullScarf.png

Edited by Noamuth

his is the only thing named Imperator in the game, that I could find.  Why is is so unreasonable to come to that conclusion?  Also, Specters of Liberty gave a Wraith Syandana was a reward.

It's not sydvana wraith, it rakta sydvana (red veil type item).

Anyway, I was expecting archgun imperator, but I could see how you get them mixxed up though. And obviously you didn't look very hard, or were completely ignoring archwing. Imperator is the weapon you pretty much have to have used at least once if you've ever done archwing content.

Edited by Tostov

This is the only thing named Imperator in the game, that I could find.  Why is is so unreasonable to come to that conclusion?  Also, Specters of Liberty gave a Wraith Syandana was a reward.

the first archwing you get is odonata, which has the imperator as it's weapon, and seeing as you have to have an archwing to do this event and you have never heard of the imprator, I assume you just bought a different archwing with platinum?

really though it is illogical to assume that with all sorts of archwing related things the final reward would be a syandana

the first archwing you get is odonata, which has the imperator as it's weapon, and seeing as you have to have an archwing to do this event and you have never heard of the imprator, I assume you just bought a different archwing with platinum?

really though it is illogical to assume that with all sorts of archwing related things the final reward would be a syandana

Why assume I'm doing archwing at all?  

And it'd be illogical if you know of the existence of the weapon in the first place.  If the only thing with that name is a Syandana, that you know of, it would be reasonable to believe that.

Why assume I'm doing archwing at all?  

And it'd be illogical if you know of the existence of the weapon in the first place.  If the only thing with that name is a Syandana, that you know of, it would be reasonable to believe that.

Because the event is archwing based?

I mean, duh. You can't possibly have even played the event (therefore expect any rewards in the first place) without having done the Archwing quest, in which case you would have the Imperator Arch-gun. Unless of course, you just bought a different Archwing with plat like shepshifter said. 

Because the event is archwing based?

I mean, duh. You can't possibly have even played the event (therefore expect any rewards in the first place) without having done the Archwing quest, in which case you would have the Imperator Arch-gun. Unless of course, you just bought a different Archwing with plat like shepshifter said. 

Or I don't do Archwing and simply read the event rewards?  You don't need the birdlifters to see those.

My point is that it isn't unreasonable to believe that the reward could have been a Syandana, especially if you aren't big into Archwing to begin with and the Specters of Liberty event setting a president of that kind of reward.  

And I might be a little overly sensitive to the numerous responses of "Use logic." because it comes across as a little insulting and rude.  *PMS*

Edited by Noamuth

Or I don't do Archwing and simply read the event rewards?  You don't need the birdlifters to see those.

...then it shouldn't affect you in the first place? Really, I don't understand the point of this thread besides showing that people don't pay attention to things.