Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Very Disappointed Being Master Rank 18.

TrueHawkEye

Lately all the beggers and people harassing me worst of all start a void or match and they all leave after a few waves leaving you stranded alone.

It like i've been pegged with all the hate with master rank 18 come along with, what is up with that and why?

Edited by TrueHawkEye

Lately all the beggers and people harassing me worst of all start a void or match and they all leave after a few waves leaving you stranded alone.

It like i've been pegged with all the hate with level 18 come along with, what is up with that and why?

ummmm im MR18 and i get absolutely no hate 

False cause assumption. The two do not directly correlate.

Unless, of course, you're purposely going around and flaunting your mastery rank to everyone who likely doesn't care. In that case, you're bound to get a little reaction here and there.

Edited by Nitresco

False cause assumption. The two do not directly correlate.

Unless, of course, you're purposely going around and flaunting your mastery rank to everyone who likely doesn't care. In that case, you're bound to get a little reaction here and there.

i just got it yesterday that all i did, or is it just the luck of the draw that its the people i bump into?

just really mad at being 18 do a defence mission everyone accepts to continue and it countdown to 1 everyone changes every match at the last second.

oh ok thanks

i just got it yesterday that all i did, or is it just the luck of the draw that its the people i bump into?

just really mad at being 18 do a defence mission everyone accepts to continue and it countdown to 1 everyone changes every match at the last second.

Luck of the draw. I'm fairly sure last-second leavers don't discriminate based on mastery rank. If anything, they'd likely target inexperienced players who have less of a chance to survive on their own.

On ps4 "MOST" mastery rank players now that aren't pre update 12 are kind players one's that played through U12 are pure jerks it's just there nature. They rip people off because they can I see it all the time via streams. I saw one dude sell a ammo mutation for 20plat like WTH? I just shook my head in disbelief.

Funny thing is that they don't realize they'll have to be put in that situation one day. Either that or they're merely hypocrites who don't plan to play that long and go into a jealous fit just because they can and think the internet protects them.

But hey, if they're acting that way, then chances are they aren't people you'd want to play with anyway.

So like Nitresco said, unless you're flaunting (which I doubt is the case given the way you describe the situation), best to just shrug it off and move on.

LOL... I've never seen people leave on me being MR18...

I've had people drop the term 'turbogoy' (which I haven't the foggiest idea of what that actually means)... accusing me of only being my rank because I buy everything ( only items I've bought that give me MR is my founders pack )... 

The only other reaction I've had joining/starting a match is... which I find hilarious and vastly amused...

is being greeted for being a 'Lord Founder' of the 'MR18'.

wait till u are a M30, and feel u really don't have any advantage for having gone thought all those levels.

But really, I never saw discrimination for being a M18, I see allot of ppl quitting soon on defenses, interception, etc, its never cause of me or my M18, but who cares anyway, I can stay and fight alone; I even was astonish that I can reach round 8 alone in a T4 interception, man I rock :D

Edited by 7grims

ohhh so that's the true problem, not being M18.

Most ppl below M9 do the chicken move at the last second, they really suck, but then again, its the game/devs fault for making the system the way it is, it could be very different so ppl wont chicken out and screw others.

There have been many suggestion treads to fix that, and the devs also never really invested in improving that mechanic.

I'm only Mastery Rank 14. I play Solo for the most part, for a variety of reasons, but when I do play with others I never encounter any flak over me being what Rank I am. In fact, I usually end up paired with people that are the same, slightly lower or above my Mastery Rank anyways, so it'd be pointless for such nonsense to occur.

My best advise is to ignore them. If they continue harassing you, then I advise making a Support ticket and having DE dish out some good old retribution.

Edited by Tymerc

Luck of the draw. I'm fairly sure last-second leavers don't discriminate based on mastery rank. If anything, they'd likely target inexperienced players who have less of a chance to survive on their own.

I concur, they pick on new people/ feel they cant get farther with a lower rank

I tend to get a lot of people begging me for stuff.

"You're a commod, you're supposed to be "nice" and "give me free stuff"."

I also get a lot of people trolling me.

It comes from a high place of expectation, is all.

Moved to all more appropriate subforum.

Hahahaha

Don't they know that even moderator is actually just normal player?