Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Prime Concept

Tekka_Croe

While I don't main Trinity, she's my go-to frame when I'm playing a support role.  I'd love to see her added to the Prime lineup, and this is how I imagine she'd look:

63yfTZs.jpg

Thoughts; suggestions?

(Also, happy new year, fellow Tenno!)

This is beautiful! I do have to agree with TheErubus, thelastpwnr99, and Morec0 on this one: it does need a bit more gold, and a slightly different helmet.

I also think the black/dark grey parts should be much lighter. The Prime Warframes are either white/light grey or black/dark grey, never both.

Other than that, it is truly magnificent! +1

• 2 weeks later...

Masterpiece.

This concept is 100x better than current model.

Very nice and simple design.

You have done excelent work with her "battle skirt". It doesnt looks like some metal sticks attached to her belt like in current trinity model.

Those waist armor platings in yours model make her look way more feminine.

I really like those ornamented shoulder platings.

+1 for using her basic helmet with those floating energy runes and the fact that her head no longer looks like egg. Ornaments on helmet are too nicely done.

I have to say that this is the best prime concept i have ever seen.

I cant understand why people think that she should be more "Prime".

I think that making a prime version of warframe is not about adding gold ornaments on every possible place.

Loki prime is cool, i have to admit it but i this version of trinity would be released i would propably say that she looks better.

But as someone said : "de gustibus non est disputantum" -There is no accounting for tastes, so this is my opinion on this topic and noone cant tell you which one is better.

The worst thing is that probably next female warframe will be released in 7-8 months according to F-F-M-M pattern  (now ist time for two male warframes) but who knows, nothing is 100 % certain in Warframe.