Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Invincibility When Reviving Teammates And Casting Any Abilities

kvestwara

Fair? No. The only fair thing would be to fix some bugs that involve insta-dying (dead not downed) when you're the last one standing. Happens the most when trying to revive but I've had it happen when I was trying to kill enemies around my downed teammates. 

That's not a very constructive reasoning, especially if you don't even go in depth of how it will be more "fun and fair" if that happened.

I also disagree. Reviving teammates lock you in the state only if you keep holding down the button. Nothing stops you from releasing it and shoot at enemies, or simply pressing 4, to clear out the annoyance that prevents you from reviving your teammates without taking too much damage. Hone your reaction time and choose your priorities when someone gets downed. It will make you more effective without taking away any "fun and fairness" from you.

Fair? No. The only fair thing would be to fix some bugs that involve insta-dying (dead not downed) when you're the last one standing. Happens the most when trying to revive but I've had it happen when I was trying to kill enemies around my downed teammates. 

That might be a feature and not a bug. Since everyone's down, you (the last one standing) have no way to be revived by anyone else at that time, and so you'll simply instantly die. However, I do think it's a feature that's kind of flawed, as they should still allow you to be downed normally so you can help kill some remaining enemies and allow your teammates to revive in safety (after bleeding out).

Edited by Casardis

This would make it more beneficial to have a player down than alive, as you'd be immortal as you revive them and they can use their secondary to deal tons of damage. Additionally, almost all abilities will continue to happen wether you go down or not, so no on both counts.

That might be a feature and not a bug. Since everyone's down, you (the last one standing) have no way to be revived by anyone else at that time, and so you'll simply instantly die. However, I do think it's a feature that's kind of flawed, as they should still allow you to be downed normally so you can help kill some remaining enemies and allow your teammates to revive in safety (after bleeding out).

Yeah I considered that but then realized that it deprives me of the chance of my teammates reviving me after they'd died and revived. I don't know why one should be punished for being the last man standing.

invulnerability when Reviving would be stupid.

Invulnerability during all Casting Animations... no. a select few of them have it, it's a very special bonus for those select few.

Edit:

what i'd really like is to not keep sliding intertia when reviving. i hate it when i float slide far enough to cancel the reviving and i need to walk back. it can result with dead Players sometimes.

Edited by taiiat

Valkyr has Hysteria, Mesa has Shatter Shield, Excalibur has Radial Blind, Loki has Decoy and Invisibility, Saryn has Molt, Limbo has every power he has, Rhino has his stomp, and his Iron Skin, Ash has his Smoke Screen, Trinity is as invincible as they come, Volt has Overload, Vauban has Vortex and Bastille, Oberon has Renewal and Reckoning, Banshee has Silence, Frost has SnowGlobe, Mirage has Hall of Mirrors, Zephyr has Tornado and Turbulence, Nyx has Chaos, Nova has Molecular Prime, and Nekros has Terrify.

If you lack the imagination, with all of these powers at your disposal, to stay alive, then you SERIOUSLY need a different game, because no amount of game modifications will make you not suck.

Edited by (PS4)Fenrushak

Nope.

Invincibility while reviving would defeat the purpose entirely and is cheap.

The same goes for skills. Skills that have long cast times are why NT exists and positioning and just general common sense will get you far when it comes to using said skills. Not to mention CC.

WF does not need any more ways to bypass mechanics and make the game about who can abuse the system the most.

Edited by StinkyPygmy