Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Has Gone Too Far...

Jahadaya

You've made your decision already. The Vesper fomorian still has roughly 20% of it's health  left, and will be destroying the relay within two hours. Unless, somehow, you can manage to knock off a bit more than 10% per hour.

That's okay if Vesper gets destroyed, there are still a bunch others exactly like it still around. Having only 1 is all we need though, so that the void trader only ever has to visit one place. Plus we are helping DE get rid of copy and pasted content by letting relays get destroyed. We'd be helping everyone out in the end! (watch all of them get destroyed and DE laughing at us) 

You've made your decision already. The Vesper fomorian still has roughly 20% of it's health  left, and will be destroying the relay within two hours. Unless, somehow, you can manage to knock off a bit more than 10% per hour.

Thing is, I can't even pay the damn missions because of the constant f*cking host migration disconnection issues that have been happening to so many people for the past month. 

But I want Vesper to live. It's the only Relay that had a good reason to have a Rhino statue, atleast :3 The others were all just placeholder copies - Vesper was the OG shiznit. 

Not all of us were able to play during christmas

Not all of us have 15 points

Of course, I have no @(*()$ way to get more points because killing a formoian doesn't make another one spawn

sooooo

i'll enjoy my aids, i guess