Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee +2 Mod Slots Pls

IfritKajiTora

I'm using melee a lot, and for me Melee weapons are weaker than shoting weapons because shoting weapons have Multishot mods and faster fire rate than slashing and you shot from the distance which is saver way to not take damage. Melee have combo multiplier damage but yeah you need to hit several times to get damage boost so shotng weapons will always win :/.

I think that Melee deserves 2 more mod slots to have total of 10 slots. I have always problems with modding melee weapons to chose beetwen mods :/ too many channeling mods.

Or at least add additional 2 mod slots only for Channeling mods, this will be great too. (2 mods can be add in channeling special slots or if you have 2 channeling mods there you can put more in the normal slots)

prepare yourself for disappointment =/

also, primed pressure point is on its way... ya....

Yep I know how Warframe forum community work. Still trying to add small ideas, because big threads here are just waste of time.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

Two channeling slots would be rather nice. Right now Channeling doesn't have much pay off. +50% damage.. at energy cost, when you can normally get just about as good without channeling but with a full damage lay out.

Two channeling slots would be rather nice. Right now Channeling doesn't have much pay off. +50% damage.. at energy cost, when you can normally get just about as good without channeling but with a full damage lay out.

yeah why is it always a flat 50% youd think some weapons would be able to channel energy better or worse than others. anyway its true most weapons average only 500-700 damage a second fully modded (ive tried quite a few on warframe builder to say the least).not olny that but after catalysting, i find i run out of room way before points because of the aura mods adding 10 extra points (essentially two fromas cutting two large mods in half). i feel this shouldnt be the case as it is only true for melee weapons that slot room runs out consistently before budget room. because i want more rather than less id agree that additional slots would hurt anything or dare i say it...melee 3.0 (just buff ALL base damages alot and make them wide spread like the guns so everything has a uniqueness and can be starter through endgame rather than just one or the other)

Maybe the solution just is more of the Primed mods? Primed pressure points as well as channeling mods. Although that being said, channeling needs some serious balancing acts. DPS wise, you can get more out from normal build in general in a long run than you can from a channeling build and on top of that, you lose a lot of energy if you channel so you have less ability to use your Warframe powers. Both of these factors make channeling a pretty obsolete and its only role is to serve as a cool visual effect. But like I said, hopefully the Primed mods will eventually help with these things.

Channeling mods require low energy, all of them take 7 energy points, or at least all the ones i know about, i would give em more ranks, with more power of course, in order to make a full channeling build viable

Yesterday i tried building full channeling melee, and noticed that even with a unmatching polarity, the potatoed dragon nikana is able to fill its channeling build, zero formas and a unmatching polarity!, maybe channeling wasnt conceived as a option by itself alone, im not sure if im wrong

Edited by rockscl