Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Syndicate-Sigil Drama ... Lets Discuss

aoguro

1. please DE, remove the medaillons which count because

people dont play as a team, they run greedy for the sigils and dont really play the mission or

people search the sigils and enter the mission-end-counter because they have "THEIR" medaillons

people show up highly neurotic and greedy because of this sigils, even lots of founders play more then respect- and honourless

should be changed, discuss !

ps: no, dont talk about playing with friends, thats not the point here and its not in general what im talking about but mostly

lots of new things/content which DE moves into the game is raped by silly childish greedy players

ps1: finally i dont have to care about as well as i have a job and can buy plat even that its not the common sense of a fp2-game :-)

ps2: cant change the title from sigils to medaillons ...

Edited by some_tenno

please reword this....i think you mean medallions

as he has said about....solo

also you are allowed to form groups in recruiting that are within your ranking to help you search for medallions

no one is asking you to run a pub game....and if you run a pub game...you have to deal with the consequences of random players who dont care about you doing what they want....there is no way to remedying this when you choose to put yourself in this situation

Edited by sekushiiandee

You have a problem with this? Whenever I play I mark a sigil, medaillion, datum, whatever and so do other players. Normally players are all on board for helping each other find them together if you stay you are hunting for them. Suggest you hunt for them after the mission objective is complete so you can play the mission and then go back and hunt. A little communication goes a lot way.

thx for your answers, forgot today to run solo because of other things in my mind about RL =)

HandsOfnArtist, i do the same as you do and shure, there are peopel which do it too

i did 5 runs now, come into the game later and people simply didnt wait until EVERYBODY IN THE TEAM was able to get all medaillons

if the medaillons dont make any sense because i cant get them because of immatured gameply in a coop-based game the content should be removed to show people whats going on, very easy =)

i will run solo, again ... this are the moments where im a step before leaving warframe, the social level of the players/customers is falling as time runs by and updates comes ... just a fact

I always look for them while others do the mission if they aren't interested

Or if they are I'll wait and take note of where they are. I never start the counter I just wait near extraction until they get back.

I just suggest getting thief's wit or loot detector and do your own thing

I generally hunt solo for them... but the only time I jumped into a Syndicate Survival pug the rest of the people were hunting for medallions too, and they marked them and all no problems. Maybe you had bad luck with your teams...

Yep if I wanna hunt for the medallions I will always solo, it's far and between randoms that join will want to find medallions with you.

If you're not too good on high level solo, time to brush up on your skills. This is why I play all the frames I have, one for every occasion.

Edited by DotBeta

you mean mean medallions not sigils..

They are called differently for each Syndicate.

The Perrin Sequence call theirs Quittance

Red Veil call their Marks

New Loka call their Seeds

Cephladon Suda call theirs Datum

Steel Meridian call theirs Insignias

Only Arbiter of Hexis call theirs Medallions.

But as someone mentioned, running solo is a good idea. It's what I do all the time on Syndicate missions if I'm looking for my marks. Equipped with Loot radar and Thiefs Wit.

The hole Syndicates still need more work to them.

1. More Weapons, alot more not just pistol weapons

2. No Rep Sigils, for cosmic wise

3. Able to have your own rep, pure warframe, not your hole account

4.  Armor Deco From Syndicates

5. New Specters, as I told the ones at the moment are just place holders  

6. Syndicates in Dojo

They are called differently for each Syndicate.

The Perrin Sequence call theirs Quittance

Red Veil call their Marks

New Loka call their Seeds

Cephladon Suda call theirs Datum

Steel Meridian call theirs Insignias

Only Arbiter of Hexis call theirs Medallions.

But as someone mentioned, running solo is a good idea. It's what I do all the time on Syndicate missions if I'm looking for my marks. Equipped with Loot radar and Thiefs Wit.

All of them are medallions, regardless of what the syndicates call them. It's what they were called in the devstream, patchnotes, internally, wiki, etc..

I really like the medallion hunts. Changes the flavor of the games they're typically found in. I almost invariably run them solo because of rushtards.

Some maps are a real challenge to find them all and you get to see things you wouldn't normally see if you were just shooting the place up. It also gives me an excuse to visit the (surviving) relays to turn them in.

The hole Syndicates still need more work to them.

1. More Weapons, alot more not just pistol weapons

2. No Rep Sigils, for cosmic wise

3. Able to have your own rep, pure warframe, not your hole account

4.  Armor Deco From Syndicates

5. New Specters, as I told the ones at the moment are just place holders  

6. Syndicates in Dojo

Own rep per Warframe? That's incredibly OP, and would break the Online Economy.

This is hardly an issue. Like others have said, you can run solo for most of these if you just for some reason don't like what others are doing. In most of the syndicate missions I've done, players are generally helpful and will help each other. There were a few times where I came in a little late and the players would even show me what I missed before. 

If you get into a mission with jerks or you're nearing the end of the mission and pretty much missed every medallion then just abort and do another one. 

It would be nice if one player picking up a medallion meant the whole squad gets it.  Another idea would be that you could mark them, like mods, where the marker lasts 2 minutes, and disappears when everyone has picked it up.

I do like to solo for medallions, though.  It's a new layer to gameplay that didn't exist before.  It's a breath of fresh air, and I'm discovering new things about all of the tilesets that I didn't know about before.  I never realized there were so many secret rooms on these planets before, with various ways of accessing them.