The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #44!

[DE]Rebecca

Will miniboss spawn chances ever get an increase? I think we can all agree 5% is way too low, especially if you have multiple marks and other players with marks running missions with you. And will the stalker ever stop dropping "Heavy Impact" and actually start dropping the Despair, and Hate? I grow tired of picking up Dread blueprints and heavy impacts everytime I kill him.

Edited by (PS4)xXColdFusion13Xx

When will the next console update be/what build will it be based on?

Void Drop tables are currently in far, far worse shape, dilution-wise and insulting-reward-wise, than they were immeditately before the "Drop Tables 2.0" reform.  Are there plans for a similar "Drops Tables 3.0" update?

There are a fair number of mission types and nodes that simply have no reason to exist right now; no real reason to run them in their normal states.  Derelict Capture, for example, offers nothing that another derelict mode doesn't do better.  The entire system of Senda, which has more nodes than most systems, drops no worthwhile resources and has nothing else particularly to recommend it other than the boss itself.  Any plans to make those wide stretches of real estate more meaningful?

Finally, it's been almost a year since you first talked about putting mission reward tables into the Codex.  Is this ever actually going to happen?

Edited by (PS4)j232000

1. When will be fixed or added more animation to the movement system?

2. Will you guys add more poses for the frames?

3. Will you guys try to balance the mod system with buff the actual useless mods with suggestations and turn the resistances into passive skill tree/system?

4. We can see more character skin-(deeper)costumization for our frames and weapons?

5. Utility mods can be combined to an other to make almost "corrupted counterparts" to turn be more viable? for exm: Marathon+Quick rest a combined stamina mod.

6. Balancing some frames armor / speed.

7. Dojo improvements where the players find more joy to stay there?

8. Gender swap like skins or a similar themed frames with similar/same abilities only names differ but the skin is counterpart?

9. More support for the lesser minorities on forums like : Hungary, Bulgaria, Greece, Macedonia, Slovenia, Croatia etc? Included with subforums. / National chat channels.

10. Any performance balance and additional host improvements in the future and adding +2 slot to improve a 6 player coop? 

Edited by Scorpiokon

First and foremost.

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I hope you all had time to catch up with families, relatives and loved ones. May great luck and health come for you in 2015.

1. In earlier posts you mentioned parkour as a area of focus for 2015. Could you share with us your plans for pakrour?

2. With the implementation of emotes, I'm wondering if you are considering implementing Kubrow orders (Defend this! Follow him! Sit!).

3. What will happen to the destroyed relays? Are you destroying them so when they rebuild them, you have a lore excuse for it's remodeling?

4. Any news on that new Grineer underwater tileset?

5. Speaking of the Grineer, any updates on the revamped boss?

6. And speaking of bosses, what of Derf and Anyo? (Derf is so important he deserves his own question.)

Edited by Lukap99

Why does PBR look bad on metals in missions but good not so bad on the liset?

Or to a greater extent, the PBR (on Dread) looks bearable in the arsenal (Dread's Secondary), but the second you walk out of the arsenal or are in a mission it just looks white-silver no matter what... (I miss my badass dread ;-;)

any chance of getting a raid(s) in the game?  lephantis is almost a raid hes got a couple stages and several individual "entities" to kill.  perhaps something with the grineer twin queens?  also a link to a topic i started (extremely long so feel free to skim through it to get the general ideas)  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/319574-the-solar-system-20/   would love you guy's opinnion on what i have mentioned also additions may be added at a later date so bookmark it if you want to keep up to date with it.

Q-When is the relay update comming to ps4?

Q-What will be the next warframe about?will it have something written in codex related to old war?

Q-Nearly no one joins squad for farming beacons for hydroid now so will u please give hydroid parts through alerts like vauban?

Q-SO if the T4 keys will be removed in next update will the drop rate of prime parts from T4 keys at rotation C will increase?

Edited by (PS4)crackychainsaw

Can we get back helmet stats already? There are a lot of good suggestions that allow us to diversify our Warframes without being limited to a certain helmet. (But trade-off stats need to be more of a thing in this game)

For example the ability to put an energy crystal (or energy sigil?) on your helmet that will carry the trade-off stat. That way Arcane helmets can finally be converted and everyone wins (They will be turned into a normal helmet + a Crystal/Sigil with the according stats that you can then just socket into that helmet again).

Style lovers can wear whichever helmet they like.
Arcane owners no longer get to have unfair (even if small) benefits.
WF stat diversity will go up.

Edited by Shehriazad

1. When will be fixed or added more animation to the movement system?

2. Will you guys add more poses for the frames?

3. Will you guys try to balance the mod system with buff the actual useless mods with suggestations and turn the resistances into passive skill tree/system?

4. We can see more character skin-(deeper)costumization for our frames and weapons?

5. Utility mods can be combined to an other to make almost "corrupted counterparts" to turn be more viable? for exm: Marathon+Quick rest a combined stamina mod.

6. Balancing some frames armor / speed.

7. Dojo improvements where the players find more joy to stay there?

8. Gender swap like skins or a similar themed frames with similar/same abilities only names differ but the skin is counterpart?

9. More support for the lesser minorities on forums like : Hungary, Bulgaria, Greece, Macedonia, Slovenia, Croatia etc? Included with subforums. / National chat channels.

10. Any performance balance and additional host improvements in the future and adding +2 slot to improve a 6 player coop? 

About your 8th question.

That was their original plan but that won't be happening.

They tried that with Excalibur and Nyx. As you can tell they look very much alike because the were originally going to give each warframe a male/female counterpart (depending on the Warframe). And their abilities Radial Javelin and Pacifying Bolts(?) are alike as well

Can we get an update on the planned Silva and Aegis buff that was mentioned last year? It feels a bit underwhelming right now.

Also, are there any plans to expand upon the fan contest weapons? I would like to see more than one of them in game

Lastly, how are you planning on dealing with Void Drop table dilution? When I tried to get my soma prime receiver I literally got every reward except it. It will only get worse as time goes on.

Edited by NihilRequiem13

I GOT A FEW

Shotgun and Sniper rilfe Update?

Fixes to mods,like how Deep Frezze is only 60% instead of 90%? Same for other said mods(Shocking Touch, etc)

Are you going to make changes to how channeling works? Like maybe weapons that get an additive bonus when you channel, like some for of extra dmg or speed, that are weapon specfific?

Focus system!

A better way to farm R5 Cores?

Maybe changes to the reasource drop table? Considering how certain reasouces drop in massive amounts and arent required as much as others, or maybe a way to convert or sell reasources? it seems a bit stupid to have massives amounts of one reasource and nothing to do with it

J3 Golem?

A refresh for void tilesets and what rooms spawn for certain missions? Considering how often we do those missions, it would seem cool if there were alot more rooms for the void, and maybe another defense room?

Any more seintenals coming?

What about if people have extra detron parts or brakk parts, what good are they?

About all i can think of atm!

Edited by Parthieon