Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #44!

[DE]Rebecca

Is there any chance that we will ever be able to cancel Limbo's cataclysm early? I seems like this would be a good option so as to use it in more situations as well as let our teammates finally get their loot.

Edited by Terumitsu

About your 8th question.

That was their original plan but that won't be happening.

They tried that with Excalibur and Nyx. As you can tell they look very much alike because the were originally going to give each warframe a male/female counterpart (depending on the Warframe). And their abilities Radial Javelin and Pacifying Bolts(?) are alike as well

This is not quite we like. I know they originally wanted to do but after they changed their minds but after they released some new frame I think that won't be hard to make anymore different named frames with same abilities and different looks which slightly differ but that mean a full gender option not the current ones. 

More costumization and more fun and now not so hard work. (not harder/not lore breaker)

1)Well. What happened with Zanuka? I'm sure that all Tenno worry about him. Will we see him in a new infested form?

2)Are you working or thinking on adding more anti-frustration features, like possibility to manually rejoin session after objective completion after disconnection for example? By the way, thanks for reconnection window, but unfortunately it often does not work.

3)What can we hear about weapon which is non-infested Torid?

4)Any notable changes in drop tables? Will some prime parts in non-endless derelict missions rewards come anytime soon?

5)How soon Wyrmius will come?

6)Unfortunately, there is too little lore, and it often creates more questions then answers, like why does "Once awake" says that infestation released recently by Grineer while ODA implies otherwise?  Will we get some clarity anytime soon?

7)Liset interior extension?

8)How soon Large Restore Blueprints and Specters will become tradable? I'm almost sure that it was said in devstream before Syndicate update that all syndicate offerings are supposed to be tradable.

9)How soon Aklex Prime, Akvasto Prime may come?

10)Erroding Blight feels awkward, more ammo in clip then in backpack is not too handily. Maybe it'will affect max ammo too?

Edited by BaronVonMurderkill

3. Are there any chances for high level content that would require squad of players to complete series of connected missions in order to get the reward? (Or even The Prize?). Not like quest, where you can join at any time, but mission-chain that would require one squad to go from beginning to end.

Number 1: Will we be able to have the Dojo Research Weapons inside the market for players who can't have an Dojo?

Number 2: Will we have more Infested Weapons, in the market, like new sidearm or melee?

Number 3: Will We be able to have the choice to take our Dojo/Clan bank stuff out that gets put in when we destroy rooms, this is so other players can meld their dojo with others, and still carry the resources they used over to others as well.

Number 4: Any information on the relays and the big tenno ship?

Last One: Will we have an Relay Station In The Void and whuold we be able to have our own syndicate rooms in our dojo,

Thank you and please answer as best you can.

Legion

Edited by LegionCynex

Any plans regarding more user created content? I think I've seen some of you mention future contests involving community-made weapons beyond just melee ones, like secondaries/primaries, is that still going to be a thing?

Will the idea of user created content expand further on to things like sentinels (or sentinel cosmetics), Warframe skins and/or Warframe helmets, Syandanas, Armor pieces, etc?

Hi,

Q1 - Are we going to get more fixes for UI in future since I've experienced too many glitches occurring after competing void missions,etc which I've to still close the game from the outside (task manager) to fix it?.

Q2  - Do you plan to fix your RNG in future if possible, since current RNG appears to be more of a dejection now in my opinion?.

Q3 - Any possible of return plan of Dark Sectors (PVE) version in future updates?.

Last Question - Is the clan log details getting any fixes in the coming updates?.

A simple request - Performance drops still occurs in certain tilesets - earth, ice & void, Any further improvements would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Edited by IIWingSaberII

Will we ever see an update to dojos that allows us to have a "personal space"? Such as making the barracks have a personal, customizable room for each Tenno in the clan or for how many Tenno can be in that clan based on the barracks?

Edited by Xiusa

Here's a question about tilesets:

Will we see expansion of the current tilesets? Comparing to the new ones -- Eris & Europa -- which looks more advanced (it looks really Corpus-ish) while the current regular Corpus Cargo ship looks too outmoded.

Soon we will see an Underwater Grineer Base and, of course, that's awesome. But look at Infested Corpus Ships and crashed ones on Europa tileset -- they are too awesome to be forgotten and unused: so many rooms (including, the hidden ones), so many ways to do the mission stealthy.

Personally, i'd like to see it in pre-damaged condition with the Corpus units doing their job: checking/repairing those hi-tech Corpus APCs in hangar bay, patrolling, participating in Radiochat contest reporting in communication room, firing main battery and lazy Crewmans sleeping in their engineering rooms, heheh.

Void tileset needs some love, too. It's kinda boring to do the same mission in the same room over and over again (e.g. Defense, Mobile Defense).

Oh, and remember changed Earth maps with those dropped infested pods/corpus ships during Mutalist Incursions? That was amazing. Would be good to see it during Infestation Outbreaks.

1) Do you plan on making any more Cinematic Trailers for major updates, like The Profit or the Archwing Trailer?? The PS4 Trailer was what drew me to this game, and your cinimatics are really good and impressive, and would like to see more from you guys.

2) How fun is it to come with the completely over the top threats for Vey Hek when he is taunting the Tenno, or any of the other enemies that taunt you?

3) Are there any plans to update Nightmare Mode with new mods or challenges?

4) Do you have any plans for a Quest that introduces the void to new players? It seems that many of them don't know about the many secrets you can find in them, unless they look it up or are told?

5) What do you think of the player's base reactions/rioting whenever a major change and/or nerf happens to something they care about? 

Any plans regarding more user created content? I think I've seen some of you mention future contests involving community-made weapons beyond just melee ones, like secondaries/primaries, is that still going to be a thing?

Will the idea of user created content expand further on to things like sentinels (or sentinel cosmetics), Warframe skins and/or Warframe helmets, Syandanas, Armor pieces, etc?

This can be mean a workshop for us users where we can make new nice extras. Like the idea and hope they are agree with it. They would do a check before lend us to implement it.

i have a few questions that many have talked about and asked in the forums but still no answers to what is going on.

1: What is going to happen with the Nav segments, We kill bosses for frame parts or for resources and always get a nav segment that we cannot use anymore. i have over 170 Sedna ones that just sit there in my inventory. Are there any plans to let us sell these or do you have plans to use them?

2: I know in 2014 you focused a lot on the Grineer , adding more lore to them as as well as hints at future things to come, but with the corpus we know only so much, do they have a leader or is it something like a board of directors? did they start out human or are they all machine and AI? Ther is so little lore on corpus.. so do you have plans to focus on the corpus lore and back-story like the Grineer anytime soon?

3: With the last event having so many problems in regards to the exploits but having what i think was a great way for clan scoring, what have you learned from this event and what do you plan to do about future events that may have exploits? Will we see clans punished if they use one or will you not do anything?

Will the first batch of augments ever get a revisit? most of them are things that should be innate to the power and don't actually feel like an augment. On that note, could you please tell us what are the current plans for passive abilities?

Edited by osheroth

Q: With each new prime Warframe having a new more distinct looks from their regular counterparts, will the older primes ,where all you have to do is change the helmet and skin on it to make it indistinguishable from it's regular counter part, get redesigns to fit the new look of current primes Warframes?

-What can we expect from Update 16?

-First generation corrupted mods are very difficult to get at the moment, as the second generation ones are much more likely to drop. Even if the chances were equal, thats still 22 mods from one source. Any chance on improvements there? One suggestion was dividing the mods into groups, based on which Derelict node you pick (Capture has X mods, Exterminate has Y mods etc.)

-Could B rotation in Void missions, especially in Defense and Interception, get some love? They are as rare as Cs, but don't contain nearly as many items, in some cases there are no primes in them at all. Defense and Interception droptables are still designed around ABCCCCCCC rotation rather than AABC (full thread here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/378418-could-b-rotation-in-void-missions-get-some-love/)

-The amount of grind and RNG in Warframe is increasing with every update. While I understand that for items currently in Prime Access, that's were my understanding ends. Will you adress this in 2015, and if yes, how?

-The Nullifiers have been out for a while now. Will you make any changes based on the feedback collected in the meantime?

-Eximus units currently only drop Oberon parts, which is not only a band aid, but also very disappointing. How about giving them the droptable of their normal counterparts, with a higher chance for rare drops? If you can't put Oberon elsewhere (for now), it drops shouldn't be affected by it.