Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did Anybody Ever Cross The 40,000 Plat Threshold?

Bobsplosion

Stopped playing for a long while, but I was just reminded while talking to a friend that I had quite a bit of plat.

Last time I was really frequenting the forums, no one else had crossed that threshold. I was wondering if this has changed since I left?

b0f9bc8710.jpg

Why would you need that much plat? Even if you buy everything from the store on release and never use foundry that seems like alot. I guess if you just really like the game and want to support the devs by buying plat and prime access stuff whenever possible it wouldn't surprise me if people have alot of plat. 

I'm more interested in whether or not you actually spend the plat on stuff or do you just buy it to support devs and then never spend any? 

Even with discount you get only 4k plat for 50$, so 40000 is 500 out the window at the least.

Good lord people have a lot of money to throw away.

Lol, look at TF2 if you want the most insane example of that. A Golden Frying Pan sold for over 5,000$ at one point.

Most "God tier" Unusual Hats are worth thousands themselves.

Edited by Tymerc

The most I ever had was after I bought Loki Prime. 4.5k or something nothing even close to an ungodly amount of 40k. I honestly hope I NEVER get anywhere near that. Cause if I do then I need to get my priorities in line for real.

Edited by nickelshark

Lol, look at TF2 if you want the most insane example of that. A Golden Frying Pan sold for over 5,000$ at one point.

Most "God tier" Unusual Hats are worth thousands themselves.

They're probably worth less or more than that due to inflation of Ref.