Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does The Pigment Pickup Sound Annoy Anyone Else?

Hypernaut1

I'll have to agree, the health/energy pickups feel very outdated sound wise. It made sense when it was a smaller game working with what they had, but when they have more experience as a sound team (and probably more money), I'd like if they re did some of the outdated sounds. Some of the guns could stand to get more kick, or even guns with shell casings flying out to have audio for that; I don't mean every time a Braton bullet hits the ground it makes a sound, I mean a very small and subtle sound for the inner workings of the weapon to signify parts moving, something you won't notice unless you REALLY listen, but something that subtly increases the enjoyment of the game.

Edited by WhiteCopain

The only annoying part of it is that you cannot sell them when the research is done; I got like 200 pigments in a run this morning, then I went to Dojo and the collecting part of the research was just being completed, meaning that now we have to wait until it's done.

But since we cannot start any new pigments research in the meanwhile, we will keep on collecting useless pigments without being able to sell them...

The only annoying part of it is that you cannot sell them when the research is done; I got like 200 pigments in a run this morning, then I went to Dojo and the collecting part of the research was just being completed, meaning that now we have to wait until it's done.

But since we cannot start any new pigments research in the meanwhile, we will keep on collecting useless pigments without being able to sell them...

I'm pretty sure that unused pigments in your inv change to the new one when it becomes available.  As we had a new colour last night and I was able start it with what I had already.

I'm pretty sure that unused pigments in your inv change to the new one when it becomes available.  As we had a new colour last night and I was able start it with what I had already.

Looks like it was a bug.  I had 167 pigments when I logged off the night before.  Started a new one and had none in my inv.

For a few weeks, there was some sort of weird glitch, in that I was unable to collect any pigments. Everything else, my carrier just sucked right up, but pigments would get sucked and then just float in midair, playing that stupid energy pickup sound over and over, infinitely. It really sucked for defense missions when they'd be all around the cryopod and others could hear it.

Here's an example. http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/31855181884233684/740A00360F647DCB0E827B25037106B68C3E42EE/