Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flora, The Life and Death Plant Warframe|New Art[3/26/2018]

MrPigman

Remove the dome part on the top of the helm and leave it "groot" style i'd totally buy this

i think you were looking at the old concept! new one does not have the light bulb look.

I actually really, really like how she is a whole head shorter than excal. A tiny Frame like that sounds freaking awesome. 

Haha thanks, though i cant take credit for that idea! it was said by someone early in the thread (though i dont remember exactly who)

Ooh, I really like this.  Well except for one thing:

Does she really need high heels?  I know it's a female warframe, but none of the other female warframes (to my knowledge) have high heels, or were the heels in the initial concept and removed since?

Does she really need high heels?  I know it's a female warframe, but none of the other female warframes (to my knowledge) have high heels, or were the heels in the initial concept and removed since?

Nova and Saryn have high heels.

heels were in the 1st concept, second concept does not have heels. however theyre both there as possibilities. As people said before, she would not be the first with heels, but i took them away in the second concept for a more childish feel.

You really nailed Poison Ivy of Warframe with the latest image in the OP.

Now she looks deadly as well as soft, like the wood-nymphs killing with their embrace. Allso Groot spring to mind.

I felt she needed a picture to display how intimidating she could actually be, so i got to work.

and yes, I have had someone call it female groot lol.

Oo that Daphne adapting helmet concept gives me chills. It gives a very Mayan or tribal warrior, almost Sun God, feel to her.

It was meant to be pretty different from all the rest of the helmets and display a more historical look. i took inspiration from some ancient masks and stuff like that. glad you like it :)

oh ... yeah ... I mean, it's not very ... uh ... close ... but that would be rather ... insulting to Flora to think of him for the ressemblance

yea thats exactly why i was confused haha

Omg this was who you were talking about. Amazing work I love it!! Lol I wish you could design the layout to my concept, Very well put together thread, and awesome artwork!

if i find some time I'll help you out but i've been pretty busy lately :s

I love this idea, and I think it would be awesome to see DE implement it into the game. She fits in with the other warframes perfectly, in my opinion. Moreover, since everyone is using Saryn as a comparative, she would make a wonderful counterpart to her and I think the two being on the same squad would be pretty epic.

I love this idea, and I think it would be awesome to see DE implement it into the game. She fits in with the other warframes perfectly, in my opinion. Moreover, since everyone is using Saryn as a comparative, she would make a wonderful counterpart to her and I think the two being on the same squad would be pretty epic.

I feel like she would also be good friends with Oberon!

YES!

We really need to include the rest of the elemental warframes (nature, earth, metal, light, dark, ect.)

+1

they have many of these already! (sort of)

nature: supposedly is Oberon. but he has no nature abilities so i have no idea why he is portrayed like that.

earth: yeah we need one

metal: Rhino?

light: Oberon or mirage depending on what you mean

dark: nekros? idk 

but i catch your drift. warframes focused around these things would be neat! thus i started with plant.