Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Is The Grineer Sentinel?

Can we have a roller for a grineer sentinel?

B-b-b-but they don't float...

Is Carrier not Grineer?

I have never even looked at his codex entry so I have no idea, I just always got that vibe from his bulbous design.

I don't think so, Grineer have a bulbous design but they always have an industrial feel to it. Carrier looks too smooth and too well crafted to be Grineer.

But then we'd lose a Sentinel as soon as it attacks...

That happens almost every time a sentinel attacks. Hence me not letting mine attack. Ever. 

What about a Sentinel modeled after what the Grustrag Carabus does to us? Locks us down to keep us from attacking?

The Nervos Sentinel - attacks from afar (ala Wyrm), special ability: will lunge towards enemies that get too close and stun them for X amount of time.

What about a Sentinel modeled after what the Grustrag Carabus does to us? Locks us down to keep us from attacking?

The Nervos Sentinel - attacks from afar (ala Wyrm), special ability: will lunge towards enemies that get too close and stun them for X amount of time.

Well my point is was that Sentinels aren't durable enough to take the punishment that drawing agro brings with it. 

You know I hear payback is a b**ch.

WITH THIS I'LL MAKE PAYBACK A LIVING NIGHTMARE.

I was fortune enough to escape the Age of Nervos myself, but I imagine that the Maniacs will be bringing that back somewhat (if my reading of their lunge attack is accurate and makes it into the game).

Well my point is was that Sentinels aren't durable enough to take the punishment that drawing agro brings with it. 

Oh yeah, no doubt there... Perhaps a Health/Shield Link is needed for them?

I was fortune enough to escape the Age of Nervos myself, but I imagine that the Maniacs will be bringing that back somewhat (if my reading of their lunge attack is accurate and makes it into the game).

I think we'll be able to fight back unlike the Nervos.

Believe me...in solo, they were WORSE THAN RNG.