Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

On A Scale Of 1-10 How Good Is The Community And Why? .-.

VJuggernaut

i will estimate it on the 10-scale to be about 8, as most individuals expressing tend to be creative, well-thought in detail, plenty of tl;dr posts, and such in comparison to whinings and angered gripings about unfairnesses the young-and/or-coddlnglyinexperienced are not yet used to knowing often in their true lives.  i have wandered among a half dozen or so gaming communities in my couple of decades, and this is by far one of the most tame and innocent  :B

Man I've been here for ages. I've seen good things, bad things and downright horrid things.

I give the community a 3. You guys really need to be more calmer and nicer.

YOINK! YOU THOUGHT I WAS SERIOUS?! No but seriously, out of all the communities I've been in, this is by far the best one. Even if you don't agree with someone in their opinion, in the end, they care about the game and so do you. I've had my days risen up and crashed down with some...very strange and very disturbing users who may or may not still be around. But yes, I give the community a 9/10, It misses one point because of the fact that practically no one ever goes into the fan concept/fan zone areas unless there is some pretty art, which pisses me off.

9, been on WOT and War thunder forum and man just a cesspool of rage over Russian Bias and RNG, or so what I thought since I haven't been on since last year. 

would give it a 10 except for

people that want to turn this game into

call of duty gaiden

or

dark space souls

I heard bout a few of the players wanting more customization, but haven't heard much bout dark soul unless your referring to the players that want to up the difficult of the game. 

Edited by Aeronomatic