Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gettin Friendly With The Syndicates - Part 6 : Red Veil

StallordD

I laughed pretty hard at the Aribiter one. I like how he was only wearing the helmet.

Red Veil probaly shouldnt be to hard but i do wonder how your going to pull of the Perrin Sequence one.

I'm worried people are going to be disappointed with the Red Veil. I started this whole thing with the intent to only do Loka and Veil, with Veil being a punchline. But people really wanted me to do all syndicates, so I figured I would. I'm still planning on my original plan, so people aren't gonna get what they're expecting I'm afraid. Although that isn't to say I didn't have some ideas more in line with peoples expectations. Although I was afraid those would be too much for the forums anyways.

I'm worried people are going to be disappointed with the Red Veil. I started this whole thing with the intent to only do Loka and Veil, with Veil being a punchline. But people really wanted me to do all syndicates, so I figured I would. I'm still planning on my original plan, so people aren't gonna get what they're expecting I'm afraid. Although that isn't to say I didn't have some ideas more in line with peoples expectations. Although I was afraid those would be too much for the forums anyways.

Everything you have made so far in this thread have been pretty funny for me besides even if it dosent live up to what people except you shouldnt worry about. You should make art based on what you wanna do and what you want.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

YES.... YESS... FREAKING YESSS MY BABY GIRL SARYN AND MY FAVORITE SYNDICATE!!@#@ CAPSLOCK!@#! thank you for using my favorite frame AND my favorite syndicate together <3 :D

I remember a promise of cake for that! Haha.