Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cussed Out By A Lowballer (Pics)

armedpoop

Well he clearly insulted you, so of course you can report him; though honestly in almost 2 years of this game I've never reported anyone despite being insulted a few times.

I mean, it's a game, that guy could have been in one of those days, feeling offended by you're attempt of overpricing(cause yea, dude, it is ;P)or whatever.

Should we really report every player that use bad words or offend us? You're free to, ofc, but I wouldn't, or no one will be left to play with. There's a 0,00000000001% chance I'll ever meet in real life the person that offended me, curiously my life will go ahead anyway and probably both of us will forget what just happened in 5 minutes.

Not saying that we should allow everyone to act against the rules, but I'm for a bit of flexibility; unless the user that is offending me really crosses  the line, I see no reasons to report.

Would you report to police anyone that yells you at the green traffic light to move the f**k on?? Nah, in 2 minutes you won't even remember the fact.

I mean, come on, make a laugh and keep on playing!

Edited by siralextraffo

-snip-

Yee, and I had quite the laugh from this incident. I have yet to report anybody myself. I couldnt really see myself reporting over something like this, but if somebody were to make multiple accs to message me after getting ignored, it would be quite different. 

Yee, and I had quite the laugh from this incident. I have yet to report anybody myself. I couldnt really see myself reporting over something like this, but if somebody were to make multiple accs to message me after getting ignored, it would be quite different. 

Well that's another matter and probably one of the few reasons for a proper report, but I've yet to see something like that happening.

If someone acted that way towards me in game, I'd report 'em.

It's a real shame that anonymity sometimes causes people to throw manners right out the window. Sometimes I might respond with a "You kiss your mother with that mouth?" before blocking and reporting 'em.

Also, some replies cleaned. Remember folks, if you have a complaint with how another user is conducting themselves on the forums, report it, don't confront them and make a public spectacle of it. We want to avoid that sort of drama.

Maxed or unranked primed continuity for 400p? If unranked 50p is definitely low, but 400p is ridiculous, maybe because I have prime parts that worth a lot of ducats and I won't looking to sell that much if I ever want to. I know you can no longer get that mod for now on PC but still

When I see lowballing I just close the tab.

The guy was rude, report material for sure.

And hysterical too, he need a valium.

On the other topic at hand, some are ready to pay that much for an unranked not so uncommon mod ? Really ?

They are whales floating around, time to go Captain Achab.

I am confused because as I read this it is you the thread poster who is actually got the attitude against the guy selling his items. You are simply making the situation worse. If you did not like his price stop the conversation and move on don't push it and make the situation worse, than come here and complain about it as if it was not your fault. You can report yourself for instigating this situation.

Oh the drama

If someone acted that way towards me in game, I'd report 'em.

It's a real shame that anonymity sometimes causes people to throw manners right out the window. Sometimes I might respond with a "You kiss your mother with that mouth?" before blocking and reporting 'em.

Also, some replies cleaned. Remember folks, if you have a complaint with how another user is conducting themselves on the forums, report it, don't confront them and make a public spectacle of it. We want to avoid that sort of drama.

Thanks for the clean

I am confused because as I read this it is you the thread poster who is actually got the attitude against the guy selling his items. You are simply making the situation worse. If you did not like his price stop the conversation and move on don't push it and make the situation worse, than come here and complain about it as if it was not your fault. You can report yourself for instigating this situation.

Well I mean I didnt really give a response to the 1st thing that he had said, and when I did he kinda did this. Im not complaining at all. Notice I start off with "this was entertaining". I didnt instigate anything. I tried to call his bluff. He attempted a very simplistic tactic in trade chat.

Edited by armedpoop

Well I mean I didnt really give a response to the 1st thing that he had said, and when I did he kinda did this. Im not complaining at all. Notice I start off with "this was entertaining". I didnt instigate anything. I tried to call his bluff. He attempted a very simplistic tactic in trade chat.

the wrong comment will set so many people off and while you may not see "this was entertaining" as instigating it obviously was. 

For me last time I tried to buy a prime part for rank up in my syndicate when they first came out I met up with a guy who laughed in my face when I said the part was worth 25 platinum and he said I would never get it for less than 100plat. In the end I said here is a link to my youtube channel and watch my upcoming video and you will see,  The outcome was, and thanks to my clan/subs/fans, I made the trade for what I needed using the ever so rare Ammo Drum. 

The best time to be in a clan or a good alliance is when it comes down to the trade market where you need parts and can get them without being ripped off or dealing with trash.

you could sell it for 350 because ingame-cash is not tradable, would be fair

i dont wanna know what i will risk by answering to somebody when t4 keys goes rare and somebody comes to my "t4-key-vineyard" by offering me 1 plat for a key when de want me buy and risk 25000 for one "possible" t4 key now ... just for the relation to things ... :P

FINALLY ! i would ask back what his motivation is, you, TO, fire him up because its clear that he want the mod ...

but we have tons of this useless games in the web, created by socalled "humans" which think the internet is there for shooting themself off the reality, and the only success in this playground is in the hands of the gamingindustry and as long as they pay taxes politicians dont do a move ...

responsability is one word, the ability to respond another meaning of strength to be able to handle life by showing it ,-)

Edited by some_tenno

Should be renamed to "Highballer cursed out by Lowballer" its how I see it.

Ikr? Despite many reply telling him that he is over pricing, he still insist that the price is right. He didn't understand that he got a good deal previously, this mod didn't worth that much. Well, to each of his own. As long as he didn't get butthurt then complaint at the forum, I couldn't care less. Oh wait...

I can understand the person being ticked for the higballer prices people want for some things (Yes i'm talking about you , Primed Chamber) , but not sure that wasting time on saying more than "kay thanks" is worth it.

Not sure why people bother.

This.  It's just a pointless waste of time.

the wrong comment will set so many people off and while you may not see "this was entertaining" as instigating it obviously was. 

For me last time I tried to buy a prime part for rank up in my syndicate when they first came out I met up with a guy who laughed in my face when I said the part was worth 25 platinum and he said I would never get it for less than 100plat. In the end I said here is a link to my youtube channel and watch my upcoming video and you will see,  The outcome was, and thanks to my clan/subs/fans, I made the trade for what I needed using the ever so rare Ammo Drum. 

The best time to be in a clan or a good alliance is when it comes down to the trade market where you need parts and can get them without being ripped off or dealing with trash.

Who am I instigating by saying that in the thread? Am I instigating the forum users? And congrats on being in a decent clan/alliance. We dont all have that luxury.