Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Fun Frame

(PSN)Joshuaalt

Oddly hydroid for me. He's incredibly mobile and can control a room pretty darn well. He's also one of the few frames you can use all the abilities pretty much non-stop during missions. However, it's really just for fun and I only take him out solo, as I think my play style with him would annoy other players in a group setting.

I'm usually that one guy who enjoys using frames that look aesthetically pleasing (at least according to my own tastes). So yeah, I enjoy using a mechanical-looking Rhino/prime.  Just. No. Iron. Skin.  I also like Frost and Frost Prime (just not the default colors) aesthetically.

Outside of appearance, I usually go for either Excal and mess around with not being able to get hit with Super Jump sometimes, and prolly go with a follow-up attack with a landing melee or Javelin.  Or maybe doing Peacemaker while on mid-air.  Or take out mobs one by one with a sniper Limbo.  Switch Teleport can be nice to use when someone is about to hack you as well.  Or probably move around in high places with well-placed bounce grenades with booben.

I still haven't gotten Zephyr though, but I'm getting the feeling it might be the most fun and eye-candy frame I'll be using.

Nova id have too say and hopefully soon Nova Prime and no that's not because she can clear a room fast its because I always enjoy watching the explosions with a fully ranked lv 30 Nova.

Max energy pool and a Paris Prime so when I shoot one shot after Molecular Prime everything becomes a fireworks display right before me, Infested missions preferred.